The Lead Up To Launch - An Update

As an illustrative example… Last Monday afternoon, I sent a package via FedEx, from Texas to Minnesota (1200miles, 1930km for you Euro folks). When I selected a shipping option, the clerk told me that it would arrive “on Friday afternoon at the latest”, and I said, “OK”. I shared that information with my friend, and we moved on with our lives for a few days.

On Wednesday night, he sent me a text to let me know how happy he was that it had already arrived earlier that day.

Now, if the FedEx guy had said “Well, it could arrive as early as Tuesday morning…” with NO clear end date, and we woke up on Friday to the sight of no package whatsoever? At that point, I would be checking the package’s tracking number online, and I might even be at the point of calling customer service.

9 Likes

Patience Grasshoppers. It will come when it comes.

5 Likes

The trick to life is too set your expectations so low that you are never disappointed and super thrilled when things happen.

So, expect the universe to reset by 2025, and you should find yourself thrilled beyond all measure when it happens much sooner.

Thanks devs for all the hard work over the last few years. It’s been amazing to see the drastic transformation the game has gone through. You guys rock!

5 Likes

do i have to be as grumpy and paranoid as my father my ENTIRE life???

1 Like

You don’t mean the real universe?..

5 Likes

you do know in some cultures, the beleife is the real universe has reset an infinite number of times and that is the cause of deja’vu (because we have already lived it)?

Now i am getting a HEAVY sense of deja’vu so the reset must be… gasp… IMMINENT (bahahah)

meanign…

Shortly… soon… therabaouts… sometime this week… befor the 11th… etc :wink:

1 Like

How the devs are feeling trying to be forced to set a date James err… hey guys… do we have anything to tell them yet???

SamF errr… 2 weeks… (and then starts freaking)

2 Likes

Well, we possibly can live many different lifes simultaneously and although normally there is enough separation between them, leaks of data between our different identities happen causing all kind of phenomena to occur.

And universe we know is just a simulation and our bodies are virtual.

Deep sleep is our reset.

3 Likes

Is there anything more painful than waiting ? xD :smiley: :smiley:

your wife ditching you for your BFF?

(it happened to me… this pails in comparrison)

1 Like

Where is the promised character costumization tho? I’m addicted to costumizing things. I spent 1 hour in gw2 creating my character.

I really need it.

Edited this post to reflect a slight change of plan. After working with all other parties, we’ve got this finalised now. Thanks for your patience all.

5 Likes

Do we have hours, or days until the wipe occurs?

1 Like

I’ll edit that out of the post shortly

6 Likes

A wise decision haha. I’m thankful for your effort, we all are, some of us are a little bit more patient than others though haha.

:rofl: still managed to get it in there

6 Likes

so we have … xxx minutes??? !!! \o/

(lol sorry jk jk lol)

Yes, we have a certain unspecified unit of minutes till launch. The unspecified unit of minutes could be equivalent to hours, days, weeks, etc… lol

1 Like

… O.O… that was… legen… wait for it DARY!!! LOL

1 Like

i quit :wink: whats that other thing robloks ahhahahaha

2 Likes