The Lead Up To Launch - An Update

:man_facepalming:stop trolling bro ( :stuck_out_tongue: )

Your face is a roblok.

There’s bears in the studio?

6 Likes

oh we love you guys @SamF and team :slight_smile: sorry for all the trollz and lolz (on behalf of us all) you know its how we cope in these dark times <3

I laughed too hard at this LOL

1 Like

I’m away on training this week so I’ve got a lot of pent up dad jokes.

4 Likes

did some one say dad jokes?

2 Likes

Are we still going to get a few hours notice before wipe or they just gonna do it? Only ask to see if I’ll have time to do some exploring in the main EA world.

If they dont it would be the most exciting disconnect ever!

2 Likes

tbh i hope there is NO warning… dont want a repeat of the other day do we? and as @Peyago says… it would be like xmas/bday and easter in one day ^^

Glad that you got through the valve flavored red tape room, anything new to share on our timeline by chance? :wink:

1 Like

Just remember that the new worlds will not be immediately available after the wipe. Per the original notice it was “shortly after, hopefully within the week” or something similar for wording. Don’t start getting out the gem pitchforks when there is a wait inbetween the wipe and new worlds going live.

3 Likes

gem pitchforks. . :drooling_face:

2 Likes

… I am learning so much about you all…

5 Likes

Wait, we have pitchforks now? Pitchforks = Tridents, Tridents = Merfolk, Merfolk = Atlantis, Atlantis = Epic Underwater bases…

Undersea expansion confirmed. You heard it here first folks

7 Likes

Mind blown.

shocking%20experience

3 Likes

that was phrased as the wipe will be shortly after we close the store and ea purchase on steam

and when a server wipes + resets then is either a few hours (12 at most) so within the same day for sure…

I am sure @SamF will correct me if i am wrong

that is unless they are doing it as they appear to be doing it (creating the new universe on a seperate server) if thats the case then they will either just switch out the servers/code the new univers over onto the current one (if i was these dev team, i would waste as little time as possible)

if I was the developers I would get it right. If they launch and then take it back it will gem pitchforks and gem torches. .

Trying to glean a timeline based on what we think the developers mean and then getting the developers to agree is probably pointless. And then getting upset if they do not make a timeline that we came up with is also pointless.