The Lead Up To Launch - An Update

Thank you for deleting the post.

1 Like

I’m getting tired of people throwing fits because the game isn’t launching at their schedule. I admit what I said is harsh. But so is throwing a pitty party about your life and why everything should go at your pace because of reasons.

3 Likes

then please retract it - or it will stay as flagged :wink:

Sorry but I won’t. I’m keeping it up to show what happens when you are being impatient and annoying.

Didn’t they say they’re giving us AT LEAST 2 weeks of early access…? That means AT LEAST 2 weeks. Not the 13th lol

then i have nothing more to say to you as i am sure @Lynxdragon and a few others feel

1 Like

That’s fine. I said my piece and accept the outcome. Thank you for trying to defend them though.

1 Like

Yes they did. Hence why it’s annoying seeing all the whining about why it’s not launched or why they won’t tell the impatient people when the wipe is. They still have well over a week to keep that “few weeks” they mentioned.

2 Likes

The way the dev team is, they’re more than likely going to give everyone an update of when they are going to release. We should just be happy it’s finally coming to 1.0 :smiley:

1 Like

to those people who want to cool off with a laugh…

1 Like

Aye. The dev team is a lot better then most around. They have shown they care about the players and discuss things with us constantly. Their lack of a date means they are working hard on getting it ready. I’m sure they just don’t want to put a date out and have something happen where they release a broken universe or have to delay it.

2 Likes

I don’t remember saying anything about you at all actually.

In general there is too much complaining , in my opinion. Though our personal lives , some good, others not, can’t make miracles happen from people who explained why they can’t give time frames as of yet.

Sorry for your surgeries. I hope you come out okay or better than before. But this thread isn’t about that nor were my comments to you, or personal poke, and not about myself either…I was actually posting about the feelings of the dev’s which most of the post on this thread are overlooking. not considering my self at all but that of others. Silly to explode on me because you feel i didn’t consider you personally.

Personally I have 3 neck surgeries coming up and a knee replacement from a motorcycle accident. I know pain. But I don’t want to be a pain to others. Nor is my personal problems a reason to push on others. I do wish you well, and understand the fear in whats to come. I fear never doing the things I love because half my neck will be fused together. And that’s if it goes well. Stay Strong.

5 Likes

You all need to spend these moments in waiting at your local library reading Lord of the Flies because that is where this thread is headed.

8 Likes

Singing around a campfire eating smores?

@Creegle lol, yes i did get it btw. made me laugh

2 Likes

Passing the peace pipe and relaxing?

5 Likes

Ding Ding we have a Winner :tada:

2 Likes

Creegle might be referring to the stranded boys descent into savagery and ultimately murder only minutes before rescue.

6 Likes

the release has been canceled… it’s right there for you, but you don’t pay attention;

no more Boundless for you or anyone else

another EA falling short of players expectations

let’s all go and play WC (and I don’t mean toilet)

EDIT: and there are always Tetris and Arcanoid

7 Likes

Should there not be a big farewell party?
I am all alone on Therka market…

You nailed it. Here is your gold star.

1 Like