The Winter Event is live! Post your best screenshots here

It’s here folks! Our Winter Event has just kicked off, and will be running for two weeks up until the 1st January.

We’ve all been loving the LED screenshots you’ve been sharing, so please do put all your best festive builds in here - we’ll be picking some out and sharing them on all the usual channels, so let’s see what you can do - we’re talking entire forests of Oortmas trees, buildings made of presents, and plenty of snowball fights!

For a recap of everything that’s included;

Happy Oortmas everyone!

12 Likes

Happy Oortmas!

6 Likes

yay now we can make snowmen…wait…

we are meeting here for a snowball fight leaving in 5 minutes

8 Likes

Gah! Wish I could make it. Kicking Dev butt is my speciality.

3 Likes

We’re still running around Gellis if you wanna join.

1 Like

Eh, guys… Why are we getting defeat penalties after being defeated by the Oortmas stealing, snowspitter hoard? :frowning:

EDIT: Nevermind. I forgot that I got the death penalty from when I let the meteor hit me for the achievement. My bad. :stuck_out_tongue:

The Snow Spitters make glacier when they walk on water. I suppose so they can’t drown. On Beckon this netted me some Light Lilac Glacier. I wonder if we’ll get some funky colors from other planets?

14 Likes

ct2

11 Likes

Merry xmas from DBX!!!

9 Likes

OH NOES!!1!!1one!11!!!

31 Likes

Fun event guys, thanks!
Meteors feel like snowball fight on a schoolyard, when I was young.

2 Likes

Sorissi has cool slate ice and light azure glacier.

1 Like

some more shots of the festive critters!

Next up, looking for a Ho-ho-hopper.

6 Likes

hopperxmas2018bl

Found an Oortmas roadrunner, and hopper

Starting to add some decorations to the Gyosha Mall :grin:

7 Likes

yeah, but those hoppers dont like their pictures being taken… found a friendly one though who even levitated a bit for show :slight_smile:

4 Likes

OMG, I might need to take a day off

2 Likes

ty for the decorations :slight_smile: looks great…I’ll try to help later when I can play :+1:

That dead roadrunner tho :joy::rofl:

1 Like

10 characters…

3 Likes

Me dual wielding snowballs :snowman_with_snow:

Jack%20Frost%201998

5 Likes