There will be a birthday event this year, right!

Has the birthday event always shown up since the announcement or have I just not paid attention?

It was not showing up as of yesterday for me. It is new. If only we had a dev team that would comment.

1 Like

Wonder if we get a color changing planet again?

Iā€™m a dev!! Oh wait ā€¦ not here. :laughing:

4 Likes

So what should we expect from the birthday event apart from cosmetics.

Pretty much all events and things let you customize the colors using one of the ingredients.

1 Like

It will likely be the same thing as last yearā€¦ I doubt anything new will show for the events until normal development has started again.

3 Likes

I started playing end of January thatā€™s why I was asking. Iā€™ll try do a search on the forums see if I can find what previous ones were.

1 Like

It was color-cycle worlds with some nice presents mats to farm.

1 Like

If you happen to find something, could you possibly let me know? I was looking as well, even tried looking up videos on YouTube, but didnā€™t find anything. Less I was just overlooking them.

Having no luck atm. But if I find anything I will let you know :blush:
Search on here isnā€™t great lol.

1 Like

Think @majorvex did a clip about it, but only find thisā€¦

3 Likes

So pumped for this. I changed the ā€œ?ā€ in the title to ā€œ!ā€ which made me smirk.

@Mystic-Dreamfall @Hazel1558 there isnā€™t much to itā€¦ the color-changing exo has marble and concrete as I recall so you can regen farm them and save on crafting mats. Then a couple birthday cosmetics and in the last event (which was the only one so far) they made all cosmetics from all events available, though thereā€™s a chance itā€™s because I begged them to in the comments.

The Oorty cakes and candles are made using little birthday presents dropped by mobs wearing birthday hats (everywhere, not just the exo), like the Oortmas santa hat mobs. The candles imo are the nicest light source so Iā€™m most excited to stock up on bday presents and foliage.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for all the info!
I am definitely excited, looking forward to this Event.
I was sad, as I thought I may never get to experience them. So this is great news and gives a good sign that others may follow. :grin:
Sounds like such a fun time! And canā€™t wait to see the mobs with Birthday day hats on :sweat_smile::partying_face:.
I canā€™t wait to stock up on everything!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Thanks so much for the info really appreciate it.
Sounds pretty cool.

2 Likes

That Cuttletrunk is too cute! :sweat_smile:
Love the pics.

Thank you for the additional info :wink:
Gotta stock up on my sackcloth asap!
Luckily all the other stuff I have been making a lot of over the last few days randomly. Works out perfect.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a lilā€™ bit confused, is there something really new about this yearā€™s birthday event? Like a new cake model? The candle Iā€™m pretty Iā€™ve unlocked that a few years ago.

I think these are just newer players that havenā€™t seen the event before.

1 Like

Maybe we should give a good break down of what new people need to do to participateā€¦ where the goods are to craft the stuff, etcā€¦ honestly I kind of forget too lol.

2 Likes