Thoughts on Souvrein Worlds

Have you seen what happens when it isn’t “Smeared” out?
Have you seen how most players react the moment someone plots up against them?
Have you seen the plot wars and Drama that forced the devs to modify the game rules, and in turn, punishing people who were not involved?

2 Likes

I know but this is should be solved diffrent. I mean i see many saying that boundless community is The best. The solution to this kind isnt to become a hermit and still praising The community. Its to solve The issue of irritation but keep The People Togheter. Not giving them their own planet :joy:

And to be Honest this would still be a problem if 1000 People joined today. So it needs to be fixed anyways

In The end it would be Boundless to get to People if all Theese People wants 5 planets of their own :joy:

Good money to The devs thoe :hugs:

But i have a question that sums my thoughts up. If there was no suvreign planets, would there be more People playing The original planets?

Despite some of us telling you it isn’t a problem,
and despite the fact you can not Substantiate or Quantify the “problem” with anything other then conjecture, you still seem to insist on following this line of “reasoning”

I think your mind is hard set into thinking Sov worlds is the reason why all of the elephants are hidden under the rug and nothing will convince you otherwise, so I am done trying.

stop using this word, clearly you don’t understand what it means.

6 Likes

No no im just saying why i dont think that suvreign planets should exist. Its my own opinion. What u think is up to u right, im just saying what i feel. Youre input is cool but it doesnt Change The facts. If u want to insinuate that im arguing with u, that is youre standing but im not arguing. U guys want to defend suvreign planets and I feel u, its super comfortable with them. But it goes a bit against my thought of an mmo :hugs: its only my opinion, and im airing it here. If u want to disagree thats fine, lets agree to disagree :heart:

Ok i dont know what youre definition of facts is and Tell me im wrong when i say.

There would be more People and activity on The old planets if there was no suvreign planets?

If this is not facts, as u say i dont know what facts is… Then im all out of words. Tell me im wrong please! Because in my mind this is fact :thinking:

what is wrong with making sov with colors other players want? i dont want to wait another 2 years for exo with night azure gleam and thanks to sov owner i have nigh azure gleamball to farm :smiley: gleam cannot be painted

about sprays - i prefer to farm night azure gravel instead of paying few milions xoins to buy sprays to paint my build :smiley:

im really sorry you lost you source of money hahahahahahahaha

and you are all wrong, last 2 weeks i saw more new players than 2 years ago when i was playing daily :smiley:

about activity at old planets - old worlds are totally boring, how long you can look at same view few years? i love sovs with their unique looks , every single sov is different, every one got different choice of biomes :smiley:

please keep the sovs coming, i love texplore them :smiley:

4 Likes

Haha Fair enough :joy:

bet you forgot about one thing you can do with SOV - you can rent SOV and made it home for your own guild :smiley: give perm for beacon/plot and soon you’ll see your world full of awesome builds :smiley:

3 Likes

Ohh well if u say it like that! Where do i sign up :thinking::joy:

are you familiar with TNT Mega Hub? it has SOV wall, few of them are openned for settles and got own guild :smiley: if you want to see how it look - finnnd a portal labelled “The Future Farms” - Build The Future guild and place to settle for everyone :slight_smile: also Glitch World ciity/guild moving from regular world to their own SOV

I can imagine that :sweat_smile: ive been on The suvreign worlds in TNT Hub, relly cool places :smiley::ok_hand: many superb builders, inspiring :star_struck:

there are also one thing, once in every rent period you can change colors at your sov, so if smeone looking for particular gleam or other block colors no other world currently hyave - you can change color at your sov and be forever praised :wink: also - every new rented sov world got a slight chance to unlock color that not yet been unlocked :slight_smile:

Sounds like a good buy :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Whilst I get what you’re saying I disagree in some aspects. There are benefits to having Sovereign worlds, more than there are negatives. Yes a lot if planets are built on but most are used for resources and hunting.

I have 3 Sovereigns. 1 for hunting, 1 for resources and 1 I build and put farms on. People have their reasons for it. The game might feel dead to you but that’s not the case. Having a Sovereign means you don’t have to worry about people building too close to you or surrounding you. You can build what you want however big you want without effecting others.

It’s great for getting colours that wouldn’t be possible only by relying on exos which tbh rotate the same colours anyway with the occasional new colour thrown in.

I could go on and on but the majority have covered it and there are posts about it.

I love exploring peoples planets even those without portals.

Sovereigns are a choice and people do happily play without renting them.

3 Likes

Sounds Fair enough i understand The benefits and its a Great fan service to be Honest. Building n hunting etc gets much easyer without any discomforts and drama. I understand there is benefits.
But to me it feels odd. Its just a personal perspective, if there Wasnt an option to get personal worlds would u still play The game? And how much issues, drama did u experience The game without Theese worlds?

Because to me it was just and have been just fine and spacious on most normal planets. Never been in any drama etc. Nice People when i meet People, if… I meet people :sweat_smile:

Im pretty Shure The game would be just fine without suvreign planets :hugs: thats my opinion.

1 Like

I mentioned earlier some reasons I wouldn’t pout my base on (even my own) a sovereign.

But someone else wants some theme art on their planet. IT’s a small thing and such contests aren’t uncommon here so I’m playing.

I won’t be keeping the build anyways it’s for someone else. For me it makes no difference at all that it’s on a sovereign then. All things will go, at some point.

2 Likes

What kind of drama did I experience? Had a small group of players build in the middle of our guild city. They put up signs and were an unnecessary source of drama until they eventually left. I also had to deal with others cutting off my builds and groups insisting that I give up plots I had since early after game launch. All in all, ran into a number of issues on the public planets that soured my experience with the game. Would I be playing without the sovereigns? No I would not. I would be waiting for the private universes and then start playing but without being even connected to the public universe. The sovereign allows me to build without ever having to worry about any players that I have not allowed to build on the planet.

One thing to remember is that the current public universe is larger than it needs to be due to the larger player counts we had over the free weekend. We hit over 1000 players on at the same time and the universe grew to accommodate that. Other planets had been added prior to this due to more players playing. So of course the public universe can feel empty. There are more planets than are necessary for the smaller player base. The issue is you cannot eliminate public planets without the risk of deleting a planet that has plots for active players.

I also remember all the complaints prior to the sovereigns being launched about players plotting off resources on the public planets making it more difficult to farm gems and other resources. The players making resources available on sovereigns eliminated this constraint and provided a larger number of sources for most resources than we would ever have without them.

2 Likes

You are right in saying more people would be on the homeworld with out sovereigns. I submit that it doesn’t matter. You say there are 100 players on at a time. There are 50 worlds. 2 people for each world. Getting rid of sovereigns won’t get the game into a state you want it to be. You are very passionate about your opinion, but I think you are wrong.

1 Like

The numbers of players you see on steam does not include the PS4 numbers. And fun fact. The number of PS4 players are almost double that of PC players. Also some people have both a PC and a PS account.

And that’s your choice. But your opinions do not get to limit the playability of others. If people want to buy a sovereign, that’s their choice. Your objection has been noted and overruled.

And here’s one of the big points for me. @SGTMathews, Prism, and @Izzabell sovereigns are all open to hunting. They are well organized hunts that benefit the community. The hunts done on those sovereigns would be much harder to do on the public worlds because of how much the existing universe is plotted. I know this from experience.

You can suggest all you want. But the fact is that this is how the game is run and it’s not going to change just because you want it to. You believe you’re stating facts. But that’s not true. Your stating your OPINION as you see it. We disagree.

Not really. The numbers would stay the same. But now that sovereigns are here, if there was an announcement that someone like yourself whined enough to get them eliminated, a significant amount of the veteran players would quit. Quite a few have put a lot of effort into their Sovereigns to make the players experience better.

There are people like myself that have Sovereigns that are open to all. Feel free to stop by and harvest or build. After rolling about 6 of them, I’ve found the one I want to keep and plan to.

5 Likes