To those worried/Mad about the game

I’m on Leviathan, but in future it wont matter cause we will be able to play with players on any data center and server.

1 Like

Definitely not Beckon…

2 Likes

I would spent thousends of Plots ( Instant 20k) and millions of Material s and whats needed to build a new Central boundless Planet.

But one Thing IS that new Players Spawn in the Wildnis on any Planet and Don t know about that. For that i would say WE Need on every Planet a giant pillar or Obelisk which you can See from far whith a Portal inside which leads to the boundless Capital .

These portals needed to be fueled from the Community or the Guy WHO Runs the Hub.

Another Thing IS about the Mall or Market ( on T1 a Market would be nice and Something different to all the malls , and If some stand IS Not used anymore you can füll IT easy with a statie or trees or Something ealse and give IT again to someone If needed so IT won t Look empty and IS still living space)

@Tmmk what does buying oort with FF means ?

Lets restart Boundless again :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

I am my self a Hardcore miner and Hunter , Not a good builder but have many ideas .

5 Likes

Well simply put the footfall (coin :wink:) generated at my hub i deposit directly to the request basket that buys oort have kept the network portals up and running like that for some time now (having to hunt a few times here and there to split the difference).

1 Like

FF IS Footfall OK have forgot IT.

2 Likes

What, you thought we could buy Oort with Final Fantasy? :grin:

3 Likes

English IS Not my First language so Don t know every short Cut :wink::wink::wink:

4 Likes

Not to worry neighbor :wink:

1 Like

In a year, maybe a little more, the servers of this abandonware will be shut down. The game has never had a large audience, and now it has nowhere to come from. People will inevitably leave this dead body of a game. The course was clear even at the moment of “release”, this is just the final.

3 Likes

Sheesh you came back to the forums after nine months just to add that.

I have stopped playing and I’m not overly positive about the outlook of the game but remember the good times and what it could have been…and maybe just maybe with unbelievable change of fortunes could be.

But lol your approach was both barrels to the head at point blank range

8 Likes

@Goblinounours - wasn’t sure where to post this, but THIS is HILARIOUS! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

What, because you were oh so wrong, or because I forgot about it? :grin:
Because yeah, that did not age well.

4 Likes

I think it aged excellently hahaha!

4 Likes

I mean, my part, yeah, of course, it aged like a fine wine, because I wrote it, and I’m awesome.

3 Likes

At this point, the community is still strong. I for one, am a big critic of how things have happened but the past is the past and no sense on me getting into those details again. Then either being bashed for stating my experience or just being flagged as inappropriate…it chased me off .

I for one, would love to see this game come back to the 2018 days. Minecraft didn’t hold my attention as much as boundless did. Creativerse is just too shallow for my taste. Boundless was the perfect balance but its a shame that the game didn’t take off as much as I would have hoped it to. I wish players would actually ask for help or want to socialize rather than just try to make it on their own/figure things out instead of running away. The solo mentality just doesn’t fit well in boundless.

Will I return to a game where my services are no longer required…no. I did alot of farming for guilds without question or asking for payment in return. I’ve given away 1 pioneer key, and 4+ regular keys. So to me, I have done what I could for the game. But do I lurk around hoping that one day, things will get better…you bet! Who knows, maybe I will come back to mine and farm gems again :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

The game is still fun. I’d play it a bit. But I wouldn’t sink another 5000 hours into it without devs

4 Likes

Baby Cookie will Sink another 5000 hours into it without the Devs Mwahahaha

If anyone got some Oortian keys they don’t want me be happy to use one Houchus still long way to being taken over Mwahahahaha

7 Likes

Yeah, I think this is fairly accurate. It is a good game for the things it does well and it can be fun. I’d probably play it again if I could dedicate 4+ hours a day to it, so that every play session feels like I did something constructive. But as someone who can rarely dedicate more than 1-2, my time just feels like it’s better spend on other things where I can get the same positive vibes in the time I have available.

On Topic: I actually don’t think that many of us are mad about the game. And only some of us are worried about it. Personally, I say that more of us are in a state of sad acceptance about where it’s ended up, and how deeply it pales in comparison to what it could have been. Nobody that feels this was is a bad person, and arguably nobody that feels this way is even wrong.

While players who are disappointed with the way things have gone down might not help matters, they are a symptom of an underlying problem just as much as they are (and I’d say much more than) the cause of it.

Boundless didn’t take off like it had been hoped. It never became a profitable venture (if we extrapolate from Phil’s words on funding). Turbulenz were subsequently unable to continue working on it with any large amount of time. Then, the complaints and dissatisfaction grew beyond a healthy, baseline level that you can expect with any game. I think it’s time to say #StopBlamingPlayers.

9 Likes

I just smoke weed and play the game. I put on my fav music and build with theFIRM buddies. I’ve always wanted my own portal network. So I’m doing it. The game is what you make of it. It’s a mmo with community in mind. Nothing is like this game, The gleam is amazing. The blocks look Devine. We are honestly in a pandemic and everyone wants everything now. It’s not gonna work like that at all. Also Laurent is hiring in gilford hahah if anyone wants James as a boss.

7 Likes

OR some of you crazy experienced people apply, and become HIS boss, and tell him to COOOME BAAAACK :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes