To those worried/Mad about the game

That’s genius. Who can write me a solid resumé to get an executive job at Larian? I’ll lie my way through the interviews then start making some necessary changes around there. Ain’t nobody want no stinkin Baldur’s gate!

7 Likes

who is Laurent? :rofl:

1 Like

Like I’m actually spell that stupid loser company’s name.

who are behind this:

1 Like

my-lady-greeting

2 Likes

LOL you totally misspelled the ••••• out of Larian and it clearly WASN’T intentional… chillax. :joy:

This guy came to mind; slim pickins’ for such a particular name… :rofl:

2 Likes

Feel free to use me as a reference! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Job application

Experience:
20,000 hours building in boundless over 4 years

Education:
Google and Wikipedia

References:
These guys I met online

4 Likes

FTFY. :sparkles:

I think peeps are reading this as a knock, haha. Loving it either way. :kissing_heart:

#stopthehatred

some ■■■■ left a ridiculous review recently saying pretty much that ******

Who told you that?

2 Likes

It’s not what is being said but how it’s stated. James pretty much said, there is little time to work on boundless. Other then maintenance and little things …players assume…game is pretty much dwindling down.

There are few statements from James and Square Enix but what is out there does not quell any false hopes or clarify the games position.

Heck it took the devs 2.5 months to respond to an early backers status request on missing items…

1 Like

Just wild educated guesses he’s been spouting as fact for a year now.

He’s one of the ones whom I believe has been actively hurting the community by making people believe these things are true. I believe dude loves the game and community, but he also truly seems to believe the things he says, and, I assume, he doesn’t want new players to waste their time in a “dead game”.

5 Likes

[Off topic]
I never understood this if whoever saying this doesn’t that mean every game is a Dead Game you play it, beat it, forget about it alot of games don’t have alot of replayabilty so does that also count as a Dead Game

5 Likes

I just :joy::rofl::smiling_face_with_tear: big time

The laptop with the missing keys died; I’m on the one that shorts out and has a brokn ESC key for a long as it lasts.

1 Like

ever tried a Bluetooth keyboard, i plan to get this one also because my other Bluetooth keyboard broke

the Logitech MX Keys

550x383

1 Like

I bought a Logitech K360 but haven’t managed to get it to work with my macbook 2015 non-retina. Does that one work with macbook afayk? Thanks for the suggestion, I wish I’d set myself up with exernal input/output devices aaaaaages ago when I ended up addicted to video games instead of pattern drafting/GIS/loopmusic/etc software :smiley:

Yeah I mean, even I think he pushes his view too far… that’s saying. ^^’

1 Like