To those worried/Mad about the game

Don’t know how this popped into my head but I just lol’d at the thought of them changing the name of the game to Regardless, to poke at us actives :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

But you’re not stating facts. Saying that someone is “negative” or “a moaner” or “a complainer” is a subjective opinion. I’m sure the person who says something that you deem to be moaning also believes they are just stating facts.

Which is exactly the problem that I’m trying to highlight. Some people are so busy trying to address the negative approach that they fully ignore the criticism, or acknowledge and then dismiss it as nothing worth talking about. This is exactly the kind of action that leads to people feeling unheard and ignored, and to accusing other people of being overly positive and having a one sided view of things. It contributes to building the divide more than resolving it.

Neither. It is better to unite as individuals irrespective of the state of the game, and to work with and listen to each other independent of what is or isn’t wrong or right with the game. Turbulenz just don’t appear to have the time or money right now to improve Boundless, so it basically rests on the community. Finding ways to categorise and divide people further doesn’t sound like a good thing.

Two points here. Firstly, we were already supposed to have this in the “What turns you off Boundless” thread, except that people couldn’t help but involve themselves in the more critical posts even when requested not to do so by devs and forum moderators alike. I’d hazard a guess this just wouldn’t work.

Secondly, I’d imagine this won’t actually help that many people. If you read what I’ve posted, I’m saying I believe people will have a better experience if they can talk through their difficulties in a setting where people are actively listening and engaging. Telling people “It’s ok, there’s a rant thread over there where you can shout into the void” isn’t going to help them. It might help Turbulenz highlight sticking points, but as note, they don’t have capacity to do anything about it right now.

As a side note for reference, look at the way @bucfanpaka conducts herself. I’d say she’s basically a model community member.

4 Likes

I didn’t call a specific person that. If you go back to the part you quote, you will notice it’s an answer to statement that only people that post are the ones who play and like the game.
I answered that there are more negative people who complain, keeping it about groups or types of people/comments. Calling a certain group complainers is stating a fact that there are players who complain as much as there are players who praise the game.

Anyways, let’s not derail this topic any farther. We said our bits and I see where you come from and I don’t really need to go and defend myself as my intentions aren’t harmful or offensive in any way.
This is the thing with dealing with text rather than eye-to-eye conversation. So much is lost and so much can be seen as attack when it’s not.

Peace out. :sunglasses: :smile:

Meanwhile, when you’re in a big guild and I guess they just replenished the guild buffs, and the game still can’t handle it, so it still spams you the message over and over and over again, with the full visual effect in the middle of the screen being spammed every 2 seconds…

This feature was released in early 2019.

5 Likes

It is annoying. I just go to sanctum and come back out and it’s goes away

4 Likes

going through a portal works too :slight_smile:

5 Likes

you simply cannot be online when buffs are applied or expiring - sound and colour spam when that happens is a bit much for my senses :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah I’m usually no where near a portal when that happens. Most usually on a hunt when it happens. Good to know though, thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Pretty much dead, lol

1 Like

Is that for PS4 or Steam?

1 Like

Those are 250 proud boundless players. Don’t sweep us under the rug. I’ve notice a few people who I seen on the forums say they quit are back playing again.

13 Likes

Those are my alt accounts sorry

10 Likes

saw these days several new players around also on the hunts and some returned players seems its getting up again :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Some said the same:

Has the game died since?

4 Likes

I’m playing a little now. Mainly weekends though

5 Likes

Nice to see you back buddy :+1:

2 Likes

i can t take this serious because look to 23th August it says 0 Players …and mid september 1000 players…

4 Likes

as long as there’s a ‘‘HOST’’ the game is not yet dead…fact

6 Likes

Will be there too​:wink::wink::wink:

2 Likes

Probably steam unless dev’s give exact numbers that isn’t correct because PS4/PS5 doesn’t have this function/information available as far as i know… do want to point out however i do see more PlayStation Oortians then i see PC Oortians.
(PlayStation Oortians have an online id under their character name which PC Oortians don’t see :wink: [if someone was wondering how PlayStation Oortians know])

2 Likes