Post Your Screenshots!

Need more beautiful pics like these on the steam boundless product page…

3 Likes

You got full graphics?
Im curious… i play on full graphics and i never get this kinda screenies.

Do you edit those ?

1 Like

Zero editing on those.

My settings and my rig:

3 Likes

Nice set of screenies @majorvex :+1:

1 Like

These are just so gorgeous, really some of the prettiest shots I’ve seen in any game! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Devs - hope you Tweet these soon so I can retweet haha :wink: , actually, I’d like to put them on the Reddit too… really, along the lines of what @catfud said, beautiful screenshots really do get people interested, seen that quite a bit! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:laughing:

36 Likes

You casting a spell with that spanner. Lol.

Wingardium Leviosa!

5 Likes

10 Likes

Beautiful!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just sharing a group portrait in TNT… a very fun place to be! :smiley: Come socialize and jump around on the trampolines! :smile:

8 Likes

As I was taking some high resolution screenshots on PC from Nova Golda Market I went up high to take some aerial shots.

Rather nice…

At times it’s a shame we alter the beauty of planets with what we build!

11 Likes

They are SO beautiful! :heart_eyes: I need to come back to the beach soon! :smile: Love your place so much!

1 Like

Ooooh, I love magical girl !!! Sakura Card Captor :cherry_blossom::star2::rainbow:

@majorvex you could get some better screenies around Kol than I can…

5 Likes

Kol spam…

21 Likes

Love it! It’s like a winter wonderland in some areas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

3rd and 6th pic is :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Only problem with this is the snow citizen eye clips through the shades.

@james

5 Likes

New Forge Shop!

5 Likes

Has anyone seen the huge star on the planet?

1 Like

Time to build underground? :joy:

But I definitely feel that way too a lot of the time. Even with my old build on Kol over the desert, I wasn’t entirely happy with how it was changing the overall look of the desert, even if it was preserving it, as I had intended it. The amount of light that went through my build down below had never been enough, either; I guess I would be happier on that aspect if I could have built that with tinted plain glass blocks instead now. Ah well.

With some stuff I’m doing on the surface with my current build, I was thinking about this sort of stuff and wondering how I could integrate it better into the existing landscape, so trying to do more proper terraforming, so to speak…

And more on topic…

… and something completely different, was messing around with several different see-through stuff:

Very trippy effect when moving.

5 Likes