Post Your Screenshots!

Heres a caption for your last pic: Spitter Sneak Attack!

3 Likes

a peaceful meteor on the lakeside

whats this yellow fog?! elite wildstock fart? :stuck_out_tongue: noticed it during a delta hunt, its the first time i saw that

10 Likes

With the colors and forests on Malurialakrib its easy to forgot its a tier 6 planet.

6 Likes

New Workshop progress

5 Likes

Just seen your post. Thanks for showing my pyramid! :slight_smile:
The backyard farm is done now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Awesome, and happy to do it, great work! :smiley:

This morning’s wander, took a walk around the New Cydonia area of Sochatlin I - :slight_smile:

21 Likes

I’m lucky to have some really talented and creative neighbour’s around my build :grin:

1 Like

Stone door with lava behind :slight_smile:

Or as i was told, a new room i should have a look at (and to run in quickly)…

28 Likes

A peaceful sunrise from my piece of the planet [Biitula] :innocent:

17 Likes

I’ve got a big project ahead of me :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Check out this Master Sword by @Zebadee!! :smiley:

15 Likes

Well the course is complete. Still have to make it look nicer around but it’s usable now.

13 Likes

Can’t wait to set some World Records :smile: Nice job :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you :pray: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just stumbled over this and absolutely love the design of it. By chance I just made a really nice sunset screenshot.

Well done, OnlyOneShinobi!

13 Likes

We’re is this it’s Beautiful

2 Likes

Thanks for visiting! Always love to have guests.

Working on the castle in the background. Will soon open “Fronds Superstore” for all your exo plant needs :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do i find you?

1 Like

It’s right outside of my place on alder.
The tower of power. I’ll be putting some portals close to it if anyone wants one to come and practice or just race there friends. Hoping to get 16 people to complete for the first tournament. Possibly Saturday.
I’ll also be putting copper and iron grapples there as they will be what you have to use. No forged grapple. And any specs for your character is fine.

I think you should put the rules by the entrance, i found it but with no rules i didn’t know what to do with grapples, 1, 2, none and forged or not…