Post Your Screenshots!

The entrance reminded me of a bulls head so I gave it horns .

23 Likes

Deadly build so far. Really liking this

1 Like

24 Likes

29 Likes

By the look of things I should swing by and take a screenshot with the PC.

You can tell it is truly awesome

7 Likes

@DutchOfSorissi @Peyago

How’s this? Lol

Now updated and improved with wonderful scents thanks to @ginabean for product testing

32 Likes

Omg :clap::joy::clap::joy: nice

1 Like

You should. April’s town is amazing. Don’t miss the little back area with the x-ray look, hard to explain but it’s crazy and I love it.

19 Likes

But is it scented? I heard @DutchOfSorissi prefers Musk de Cuttledtrunk

4 Likes

That’s quite the scent! And it totally could be scented

1 Like

It’s now new and improved!

1 Like

Sorry my picture quality isnt great, i play on ps4, and it wouldn’t let me download pics from my cosole, so had to take picture of my tv with my phone, most the detail is lost, but i still wanted to share my progress with the community, thank u to everyone who liked the screen shots, this community is awesome :slight_smile:

7 Likes

If you like you can msg them to me (dummy account) via PS and via your phone you then can open (via ps msg app) the msg and rip them to your phone.

That how i do it. Let me know if you want my dummy account. :wink:

Lol! I love it! :nerd_face::+1:

1 Like

I wanted to do that originally, but im having trouble with the ps app on my phone, it wont open, its all very frustrating. But i thank you for the offer

1 Like

45 Likes

Thank you @majorvex

Wonderfully creative with gleam and chisel. I love it @aprilawesome

6 Likes

Oh my gosh, thank you so much. I really appropriate your posting those for me.

4 Likes

I will be sure to post more when i get further along in the build, its about a third of the way finished, still have a long way to go yet, thank you to everyone for all the positive feedback

2 Likes