Post Your Screenshots!

Gleambow on Circapous :comet::rainbow:

8 Likes

[Bittula] has a lot of DeepYellow Tangle these days.
… You even get free Oortstones with it.
I see a lot of nice :boundless: twinkles coming up :slight_smile::+1:

4 Likes

Meteor landed on me (I was under trees and couldn’t see it in the sky lol)

A cool little art gallery in a mansion on Delta…

A piano!!

Gifts in the cake …

19 Likes

pretty sure that manor is owned by @JDGroat

2 Likes

Edit 2: wow! So black gleam Oorty was only on sale for around 20 minutes before someone scooped him up! Hope he went to a good home!

Edit: do the Oortys make anyone else crave those fizzy rainbow strip sweets? :drooling_face:

10 Likes

First three are King’s Hall, Cephonex Merika… really neat castle on a hill build! :slight_smile: Rest are shots wandering around Kindred Bay, Sorissi. :smiley:

21 Likes

First i was like finally someone put photos up from the hill but then i was like hill of what?.

Nice build tough

1 Like

Bumped into some old memories in Boori while i was Gleambow hunting.
@Lawrey s place .

7 Likes

I came across this beautiful creation on Circ… :heart_eyes: Which induced in me the most uncontrollable urge to smash it with a hammer! :smiling_imp: Didn’t accomplish anything of course, but still felt good. :stuck_out_tongue:

https://twitter.com/NMS_Screenshots/status/1264552275990757376

15 Likes

PS4 players generally didn’t know there was a crowdfunding going on so they missed out on wayfarer totems and the iron fist…

Not that I mind much, currently I can craft both :smile_cat:

I mean the game was launched 11th 2018 for the Ps4 (game launch) so basically backer thing was mostly for pc users.

I have long promised the people (me) of Lutrion that I would one day rid them of the pink trunks plaguing their forests and today that most important of promises took it’s first step towards becoming reality.

20 Likes

You definately not gonna touch my garden.

3 Likes

bah! What harm could a little paint on your plants do?

1 Like

Its not the spraying. Its the color lol

1 Like

haha, I did have my doubts about the colour once I started… but of course I just figured “well hey, it’s better than pink” and carried on.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

How did you dare to paint those beautiful pink trees?!? :angry::cry:

1 Like

I used spray cans. You simply press down and paint comes out! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The trees loved it I assure you, they basically thanked me once I was done.

8 Likes

I think they are still pissed being twisted

2 Likes

If you come by some time tomorrow and all the leaves have fallen off I assure you that is a well documented side effect of the de-pinktrunkification process and they may or may not most definitely grow back withing the next 8 - 10 weeks… (I probably should of read this warning label on the can before doing this…)

3 Likes