šŸš„ Tosche Resource Station

Holy smokes, @Mayumichi that trailers is REALLY good! Gonna show that to my wife, makes me really proud to be part of this!!!

1 Like

Iā€™m a bit worried I overdid itā€¦ :smiley: With the right music it seems you can make anything epic :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I really enjoyed watching it. Loved the music that went with it. :+1::+1::+1:

Spicy beans and inky leaves available now :slight_smile: With a dash of boulders (opal) on the side

1 Like

I want the Glowing Lamella farm! :wink:

1 Like

There might be a high tier network some day :wink:

Lemella trail.

But for glowing nork has glowing every few steps. :grinning:

Iā€™ve just been informed that the growth farm has been mis-plotted and un-usable, probably from the get goā€¦ :pensive: Sincere apologies, itā€™s fixed now :pensive:

1 Like

@Mayumichi I have been using the clay farm a lot lately (bricks). I love the size as I can get to the end of one run of a stamina bar. Also I have been using your shovels and regen bombs. Thanks for linking this to the TNT Megahub. It make it very easy to get to and use. :+1:

3 Likes

My son is always talking about this place.

2 Likes

Thank you, nice to hear people are finding them useful :slight_smile: TNT is awesome, wouldnā€™t have been possible without them. So good I ended up joining them :smiley:

@Darth-Vader You have no idea how good that makes me feel ^^

4 Likes

Wow, great farms! And the prices for the forged tools are pretty darn good too. And being a new player, I really appreciate all the signs and information you had posted.

Now back to the gravel, need more Saltpetre!

1 Like

I messed up and have been selling some un-forged topaz shovels :frowning: Anyone affected can contact me and get a full refund + a free shovel. I simply put the wrong stack on sale, was not intended!

Thereā€™s also a 500c price hike coming to topaz tools because you can no longer forge them at 200% efficiency.

Had to sorry :grin:

I may or may not have bought one of those shovels

And I tought it some marketing trick cuz i bought therm like smart stack and didnt look if it had forges on it. well a clean topaz shovel sometimes is also needed so im no mad

That was such a cool video! The music was great and the fact that you showed the drop rates was brilliant. :nerd_face::+1:

1 Like

That reminds me Iā€™ll have to update the droprate signs to reflect the farming nerf.

PMā€™d @realpain and @morey523 about the shovels :slight_smile:

1 Like

My evil master plan has been revealed and Iā€™ve been selling some un-forged tools againā€¦ The same deal as before, just let me know and Iā€™ll give you back double, either in shovels or in coins.

In other news Show all boons when hovering over a forged tool :smiley:

1 Like

Weā€™re now buying some blocks, namely peat, sand and silty soil! All baskets fully coined atm.