Trailblazers: Everything You Need To Know

Today we sent out Steam Keys to our Boundless Trailblazer backers who can now join our existing players in Early Access on Steam.

Our Trailblazers should have received an email with a Steam Key, if you haven’t please check your SPAM folder just in case the email has somehow ended up there. Not sure how to access the game? Follow the steps below:

How to Get Started

1. To play Boundless you’ll need a PC which meets the minimum system requirements.
  2. Download and install Steam.
  3. Create or login to your Steam account.
  4. Click on the “Games” menu at the top of your Steam client.
  5. Choose “Activate a Product on Steam…
  6. Enter the code included in your personal email.

Once your Boundless code is registered on Steam, you can download and install the game through the Steam client. After installation is complete you’ll be able to launch the game.

If you have already created an account for the Boundless forum, then you can reuse these credentials to sign into the game.

Before you start your Boundless adventure we recommend joining the forum, saying hello to the community (they’re very helpful) and having a look at some of these useful links to help introduce you to the game:

Finally, thank you for supporting Boundless! Keep Trailblazing and we look forward to seeing you in-game soon.

From everyone at Wonderstruck Games

Thank you!

15 Likes

WELCOME, TRAILBLAZERS!

The wait may have been long, but I think you will find that it has been worth it!!

If you have questions (and there is MUCH you will have questions about) check out the search function above to see if maybe somebody has had the same question answered before. Also, don’t hesitate to come hang out with us in the discord community!

Let me be the first player to officially welcome you to Boundless! What will you create?

11 Likes

Ditto :joy::rofl: but seriously, welcome! Even though you’ve been following the game for way longer than me, but I’ll welcome you guys anyways.

4 Likes

Is it because of chisels? hehehe

WELCOME, TRAILBLAZERS!

get ready to get your mind blown! :boundless:

Don’t panic if you come to difficulties, search/ask in forums, community is awesome!

4 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS! I’ve been waiting so long for my Trailblazer access. Keen to try out the game! :smiley:

4 Likes

I concur…

WELCOME, TRAILBLAZERS!

Glad to see more are here to join the community!

Welcome to Boundless :boundless:, many of the community members here are indeed very helpful and we hope you enjoy your time with us!

2 Likes

Am I missing something? What’s a trailblazer?

1 Like

Trailblazer’s are people who bought a package for the game long time ago, they purchased it for $15 and they were normally going to give keys to Trailblazer owners after release, but as of now, the Dev’s are giving keys to them

1 Like

I had a couple of visits from trailblazers today and it was really exciting to see new players getting into the game!
It was nice to be able to help out new players the way others helped me when I started playing. We have a really great community here guys, can’t wait to see what you create :smiley:

5 Likes

Greetings, Trailblazers!

The road before you is fraught with peril! Carry the Oort in your heart as you carry a lantern before you down a dark and dangerous road.

3 Likes

Oh I tried and I tried in vein to bring the Lantern Of Truth to the minds of profane.
Its flame can’t last in vacuum.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.