Tree contest! First prize 150k, second prize 100k, third prize 50k

They do need sunlight or any gleam light so it would still be possible to make one … I’m thinking about making a largish tree that’s going to need a footprint of a minimum of 3x3 plot footprint but possibly up to 4x4 or even 5x5 to allow for surrounding detail such as spreading twisted roots with perhaps even a little house built into the side amongst the roots … I might have to make a very small hill for it to sit on so I can have a little waterfall and stream leading to a small pond nearby. I should have plenty of plots available on one of my alts to cover it.

@DKPuncherello I’m in. Not sure on how many plots as I’m always running on empty. But minimum 2x2. Probably more if this takes off. Also I don’t want payment.

would be interested in joining in on this, not sure on plot count atm. Being the little wood nymph for those who take part in this, willing to do deals on trunks and foliage especially for the larger tree builders if anyone is interested.

1 Like

4 Likes

And another rainbow tree joins the fray. I’m loving these.

1 Like

Just another player made tree :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ll add my upside down bonzi hanging over my not so bottomless bottomless pit to the contest.

6 Likes
1 Like

Hey I fell in there the other day lol

2 Likes

the fall has killed me a few times. keeps me on my toes

2 Likes

Sooo DK who are the winners?

1 Like

Mt … oops

Any last minute entries? I’ll announce on the 1st :blush:

I think I’ve entered enough. Lol. But I haven’t got any feedback of the forest thing. Any locations scouted for it yet?

Run forest run. :nerd_face:

Don’t mind if I do.

1 Like

5 Likes

Lol made my morning

Last minute better screenshot of my Iron Tree on Trior. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes