Ungrapplable blocks

I would love to have a block you can not grapple or a tool you can turn a block to ungrapplable.

This would help a lot with all these games I am working on.

I do believe player made games and content is the future. Help us get more creative.

At least give slide this option for now so I can get busy.

13 Likes

or a beacon setting that doesn’t allow grapples in that beacon. and the same for player light source.

9 Likes

Both suggestions would be nice for that purpose, so long as theres some visual indicator that states that these blocks can’t be grappled.

3 Likes

Yes yes yes. Been thinking of this for a while, would make great park/parkour/reaper trials.

Would also be good for building so people can enjoy the build the way the builder intended to :+1:

3 Likes

Slide blocks should be ungrapplable. It’s a good place to start. Or the beacon thing.

2 Likes

If slide would get this option i would like to be able to change the color. I dont care for snot.

1 Like

I agree. Different snot colours would be nice.

1 Like

I like the idea for its intended purpose but it could be frustrating and could also be used to troll. Make a tiny pit nobody can grapple out of, requiring a bump warp… or building a wall in the middle of nowhere nobody can get over.

Even a 3x3x3 pit would trap people.

1 Like

Well they could alway bump warp from sanctum. I think the good outways the bad people would do with it. Some day we all have to mature.

I will spill the beans on why I need this. Not sure if anyone saw the massive ice track I was making in Besverona before I removed it. Grapple racing but I need the ability to only grapple the ground. Swinging from the ceiling is not an option. Yes I could put it in the rules but I need to be sure it will not happen.

3 Likes

That day isn’t today. Now stay in your pit. Lol.

2 Likes

Could always play Lambs…

“It puts the lotion on its skin…”

3 Likes

I have a pit that has that sign. And a shelf with some boon compound on it. It’s at reapers on Gyosha. There’s a grave with a portal that says do not enter.

1 Like

I’d love a “reinforced” or “hardened” variant of blocks over a simple beacon perm setting. You get a much more modular use without having to mess around with plot limitations, as well as additional block variety. It’s much more readable in that you can tell at a glance that a block cant be grappled. Crafting can be as simple as just compacting a block an extra step or maybe reinforcing it with iron ingots.

2 Likes

Could do like Conan: Exiles. New item - wall spikes. They make you instantly fall if you touch them :rofl:

Surround your build with barbed wire.

Heck yes. As well it would allow us to have a different experience in getting up to the top of a tower. I could literally work in peace then.

why dont thorns do damage?

2 Likes

Trolls I guess.

Right but lava does damage, and thorns in the wild.

But im with the slime guys it should be something you can grapple

1 Like

Yeah I’m glad we aren’t at a point in game where people use lava for evil, but there was one town with a dangerous lava pit I almost fell in. That, and I almost went skydiving in Legendville Mall a time or two :rofl: