VanGoo's Paints

We missed youuuuuuu

2 Likes

yes we certainly did! Welcome back :smiley:

1 Like

VanGoo’s is back yet again, lol, at a new location on Antar (Boundless United area) and has a currently generic named portal at TNT.

(It’s the “Available 3x4 16 Blinks” next to “Park”… Lol I’ll find someone to change the sign eventually!)

We currently have 248 colors in stock, some quantities are few but have a total of 126,516 sprays at 25c each.

5 Likes

Also buying goo kernels off any color at 50c each of anyone needs to unload any.

It’s looking really cool :+1:

1 Like

popped by yesterday…great to see you back (and in a lovely location)

@Scavenger made a portal name request change on tnt’s discord for you

2 Likes

lol … i’d totally gone looking for you guys at DK for some dark grey the other day :sweat_smile:

glad you’re in da house with kid n’ play!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words y’all! The displays are a work in progress, I felt it was more crucial to get product stocked. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@catfud Thanks! I was going to try to contact someone today to get the sign fixed, much appreciated!

3 Likes

Nice to see you again, was thinking a week ago about your shop… Stil have some colors from that one time I’ll shopped color sprays for about 200k.
Must visit that place again <3

I really like do drink spray paint, yummie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back!!

1 Like

Product has been restocked. 200k sprays with 247 colors available. Portal at TNT.

4 Likes

411,000 paints in stock…

Also looking to buy all the goo. Currently have a request basket set up for 50c each loaded with 1 million coin if anyone has any extra to unload.

Portal still through TNT. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

VanGoo’s has reopened on Biitula. Portal can be found in TNT on the north side; portal is still unlabeled. We currently have 251 colors in stock with a total amount of 393k. All paints are still 25c each. :heart:

15 Likes

welcome back :slight_smile:
just in time for me to buy some sprays for my new storage area :+1:

2 Likes

Welcome back we’ve missed you!

1 Like

Thank you! We’re glad to be back! :heart:

1 Like

How do you manage to produce such large volume?!
Your farms must be huge.

1 Like

I bought an insane amount

1 Like

Quite a bit of it was left over from our previous location and the less in demand colors tend to pile up to big numbers until finally someone wants them. I’m not sure what’s normal for a farm size and we’ll see how it works out now but actually the new farm is 2/3 the size of the old one.

1 Like

Thank you!