What did you do in Boundless today?

Have you sent in a report ticket?

support@playboundless.com

What does it say on your end? Connection failed or something?

1 Like

Doesn’t help me if I write to support.

Nothing happens anymore when I try to start Boundless. But I’ll solve the problem at some point. I hope

1 Like

you should see my masterbuild on Circarporous, portal located on the Local wall called “Korvus Prime”
I operate on the “Never too big” philosophy as well, and I projected this build size to accommodate the next three years of work I plan to do. Never stop building!

5 Likes

hoping the shoulder heals well, and soon

3 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words , I am hopeful that the paralysis will pass but if not I’m fortunate that it’s my left shoulder and im right handed. Have a great day everyone .

9 Likes

Maybe these threads can help:

2 Likes

I can say, even with a permanently damaged shoulder, there is still a lot I can do in this game and have fun :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Chiseling, building-tearing down-building-tearing down…… basically didn’t do much :expressionless:

4 Likes

Today I added some forge videos on YouTube, using my newly acquired greenscreen, then it got me thinking : I could make a greenscreen in game…

Turned the first test into this tiktok, worked fairly well for green toon on green screen

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMYUWSX1L/

5 Likes

Relaxed farming for some Hours

10 Likes

Finally made it to level 1,000. And got to help a new person that I introduced the game too. I am so happy and excited :blush:

20 Likes

@Helmut I’ve seen this pic a couple of times today, and it just really hit me.

There’s only one type of gem and it’s rubies. Man that is a lot of rubies :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So did a bit this morning… and the first stacks of machined and compact iron/copper are placed and chiseled.

[edit] maybe i will continue when im at work :grin:

3 Likes

After completely reinstalling Windows, drivers, Steam and Boundless, I was able to start Boundless again and even play it, but since Boundless was very angry with me these days, I didn’t stay long. I just filled my portals with oort shards, chatted very briefly with HOST and donated a few more oort shards.

6 Likes

I reworked my furniture store to add enough machines (not all fully coiled) to have all the ingredients for various items in the machine itself. Next to the machine is any color items that determine the tint. I should have perhaps spaced them out a little bit more as the coil situation underground is a mess…

9 Likes

i love the idea :smiley:

1 Like

So far I farmed under water sea cucumbers

4 Likes

I can definitely recommend Doq 'ej SuD if you haven’t visited.

There are at least three regions there where I regular get around three stacks of reactives in the time span of a single kraken brew.

I’m watching a couple of planets owned by players that seem to have gone quiet though. I’m not sure but this is one of two that I might consider fueling if they lock.

4 Likes

there were awesome lamella trail at Besevrona years ago :smiley:

1 Like

Just finished another hunt. Ended with 566 Oort after 2h 20m with 5 of us. Luckily @SoleilMoon gave me an extra 100 so it was a good night.

666 Oort is a much more fitting number. Lol.

15 Likes