What did you do in Boundless today?

Today, I started on my farm. It’ll be a different setup than I usually do, so we’ll see how it turns out.

2 Likes

“Today” (actually last night but I was too tired to post) I joined the Level 300 club on my main toon.

11 Likes

“Today” (Actually the other day, last time I played) I finally finished all the early game stuff on my new character and decided next time I’ll finally be moving onto my old main character to begin a giant city on Sochaltin I.

10 Likes

Awww hes still a baby :face_holding_back_tears: :joy:
But I’m now even more of one since i switch from playstation to steam. But i can proudly say i got at least a skill page full already :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Today and last night (:sweat_smile:) I spend my time to reverse engineer the Boundless Discovery server from the testing branch, as starting a local universe on testing no longer seems to work. Many hours have been spent, learned something new, but did not get it to work properly yet…

2 Likes

I totally understand why you’d do this, but I’d be pretty careful with doing any of this. Pretty sure that any of this would violate the EULA and I’m saying this purely from the standpoint of I’d hate to lose even more players.

1 Like

The wording was a bit off, I just meant running the local universe and worlds as provided in the testing 249 release. That shouldn’t and isn’t against the EULA. No derrivative work is created, nor the files are tampered with. It is provided as a feature and even documented on the announcement post on the forums how to get it up and running. There seems something missing as it isn’t working anymore, which I’m trying to understand why.

Me too would like to have people still here and think that that will happen when Monumental announces a new update or roadmap. I don’t have plans to run a public universe or something like that, Boundless will be fine and no harm will be done. Just technical interest.

2 Likes

I had some free time this evening for activities in Boundless.

@Wondernut had a very fruitful hunt this evening. :grin:

Shortly after, I visited @Gondor and positioned him just right for an awesome screenie. lol

After that, I invited myself to a gleambow hunt hosted by @MrsStar. Strictly for the oort. :innocent:

14 Likes

It was great having you :heart::smiling_face:

Other then that. I did crafting for my shop

Got a new person in XP valley today :grin:

Got to see @OldManWillow AMAZING build on lutrion (must see)

And pulled a little at feather falls before getting off for the night :heart::heart::heart:

See you all Tuesday :rose::star:

9 Likes

@Zjawcia has been absolutely lovely, and gifting me plants from the various exos. The blue ones have been going into the blue level of the vertical gardens, still a work in progress, but I’m happy with how it’s starting to come together

14 Likes

Just waiting for the sunrise :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Too Glooomy

8 Likes

So this is not what I am doing today… but I hope this week I can FINALLY get started on this.

For those who may not know… This is in my bounce house. And I am going to expand it. But not in a way you would picture it would be expanding :joy:

Wish me luck :crossed_fingers:

14 Likes

Today I learned there are putting green biomes:

15 Likes

that reminds me of the Shadow Red people that had a darling village on Gellis for a bit

3 Likes

That was a lot of fun! We need to do that again.

3 Likes

Stage one done for the bounce house, stage 2 coming soon :heart:

This is exciting :smiley:

13 Likes

Got half of my place, farm and storage area accidentally regened. Again. Can’t be bothered to rebuild it. Again.

3 Likes

accidentally regened? how? you fiorgot to fuel?
well assign your beacon to the guild and ask them to keep eye on your beacon :smiley:

1 Like

Yes. I get tired with how unfinished the game is and not log in often enough.

I don’t want people messing with my stuff.