What did you do in Boundless today?

Aside from hunting I decided to excavate a large area on my planet. Big project in mind. Large factory area as well as storage.
Got a rough layout of what I want to do. This is going to take me a while :rofl:

Started the foundation.

(First time sharing pictures so hopefully this works :laughing:)

10 Likes

It works well and looks good , keep going :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

I’ll share progress periodically. I’m not a fast builder as I get distracted easily :rofl: Mainly friends dragging me on hunts or little adventures :laughing:

You are not alone. I’ve been back several months and my area looks like I’ve been here only a few weeks in comparison to others builds.

Nice color combo by the way!

2 Likes

It’s good to have an ongoing project, there’s no rush to finish it. Chip away as and when we can.

Thank you. It started out as a theme for my main hub then I decided to make the whole planets colour the same theme and I love it. I’m a massive fan of Harley Quinn so it’s inline with that theme.

I’ll have to share some pictures of my build on here. I know a few people have visited and gave me a lot of positive feedback about it. It’s still work in progress.

2 Likes

That’s exactly what she said … :rofl:

2 Likes

Impractical or improbable? :smirk:

1 Like

I was trying to do a 1 plot wide shaft going underground to an open area with an ancient pyramid. The shaft was positioned right over the center, but I couldn’t figure out how to create a good pathway down to the floor without it looking like ■■■■.
So I moved the shaft to open over a section of floor instead and making it easier to do a proper set of stairs.

My variation for our hub floor.

23 Likes

awesome! :sunglasses:
must be a dragon’s eye?

1 Like

Correct! My 3 year old Grandson walked by looked at it and said Dragon! LOL!

1 Like

well schooled in all things fantasy haha

1 Like

Beautiful!

1 Like

directions please… must see …awesome

1 Like

You can reach Dragon’s lair from TNT, GTG, EZPZ Hubs, its located on maryx =)

2 Likes

Have even going through a destructive phase over last few days but back to building and chiselling today…feels good :+1:

6 Likes

That’s epic :o

1 Like

You will have to look for door to new hub until we move the portals once you get there. Still a WIP :slight_smile:

I shopped some more. Took 8587687 screenshots.
No really, you should see my steam private collection. It’s nuts!
So much inspiration out there. Even among the sadly decaying malls

And added a new person to my friends.

She has a wonderful shop called Roxie’s , on the mall side of the TNT hub.
Wonderful selection, vivid colors, in decent amounts. I snagged a bunch of stuff
:stuck_out_tongue:

Many of you have inspired me to build better … bigger … Thank you ! <3

3 Likes

can confirm, Roxies is an amazing shop…always popping in to grab this and that

2 Likes