What did you do in Boundless today?

that can be changed in sanctum editor - there are particles and such to pick from; I was doing sand storms for example

what I’m saying, some things are easier done via sanctum editor than config file @Rydralain

1 Like

I finally started my build on my spot around dragon hub. Good to have a little break from building at my base.
Not finished yet but not to bad for a days work.I will be continuing on this build throughout the week if people want to come and check it out. It is a replica of a previous build, however I will be expanding and adding other bits too. Hope you like :hugs::v:

21 Likes

I’ll have to check that out. I don’t remember seeing that in the editor, so I didn’t look there at all!

1 Like

You’re awesome, thanks!

Also, in case anyone was curious what ALL THE WEATHER AT ONCE looks like:

14 Likes

Your building style reminds me of @Kirinvar builds.

1 Like

Forgot to include a linked example :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

Thank you for the screenshots this place is beautiful, and got some lovely ideas, I’m guessing the place is no longer available to view in person? Such a shame if so. Great that these screenshots are still here for others to see. Thanks a lot :v:

2 Likes

Yeah, that thread is mostly pics from builds that were in Early Access. Sadly, all that was wiped in favor of the new universe…

1 Like

That is absolutely gorgeous! How did you make the lanterns?

1 Like

So it’s a half block for the base to place the candle, then you will need temp blocks on the 4sides on this block to place the glass panes around the candle. Then a block on top followed by a beveled trim for the lid.
I hope this helps a friend taught me how to build these also. Enjoy :hugs::v:

11 Likes

yes, those lanterns are beautiful, either if you use color canndles and white glass panes, all 3 kind giiives awesome effect or white candlw and colored glass panes :smiley:
enndless possibility if combined with diff mat base and lid :smiley:

thanks for remind me of them, now i see them hanging from garlands made from foliages :smiley:

3 Likes

I took a bit of time off, but coming back it seems that there is some colors spray missing so I re-organize the farm to brew some :slight_smile: First step was to have a proper inventory of what I have in different chests and to organize it, so I built a triage room:

Now brewing some deep red, red and deep orange :slight_smile:

Also I top up the goo kernel and pigments baskets, so if ye have some that are getting dust, please drop them, thanks :wink:

16 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I shall have a play

1 Like

I got a Tier 3 Sovereign in orbit around Biitula. Named it Raxxan and it’s as close to Raxxa as I could get it (with a few biomes I prefer).

3 Likes

Another busy day building. Added a hotair balloon today. Not quite finished yet but it’s getting there. Need to get some sleep for the next round. Also thank you to all the visitors that have taken a look around.:hugs::v:

16 Likes

Added a lil more coin to the ort baskets. :blush:
Im even paying 70c :money_mouth_face:
Come on by help keep the portal hub open. Just ur visit helps. Thanks everyone. :star_struck:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Ever get ideas and start them and have no idea where you’re going with it or why? Yep… behold this: lol

I’ll figure out what it is at some point… maybe

19 Likes

That pipe work with hanging foliage and thorns looks amazing :heart_eyes:

7 Likes