What did you do in Boundless today?

absolutely nothing . Yep Logged on and logged off.

5 Likes

Just for a change - I gathered more flowers :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Been working on the Kakarot Hub.
Working on the shop, over 2 mill in baskets
working on some sings and decorating. Also Color storage for gleam type Blocks. Got to love multi tasking…!

5 Likes

I have popped on to check out what has changed around Storis II, Forged a few freebies for my friends and rounded off the excitement with a few mass crafts of tools. <3

On the lore side of Boundless. I am assuming that whatever the Oortians arrived in must have been forged, and had a few durability imperfections. Long gone, and returned to ash…

7 Likes

Made an @Ovis surface bumper to max height and this quick video of me testing it.

Here’s a link to his video of how to build the surface bumper.

14 Likes

That view! :heart:

3 Likes

started today building my new storage, pathway downstairs with light source :smiley:

my fav chiseling

11 Likes

8 Likes

Finished a build I found on YouTube. I realize now that none of my buildings are the same style and I’m okay with that :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I made some paths around my area.
I put up two walls for the second story of my farm.
I think it looks good.

19 Likes

Hopped in game last night and I finally finished my auto portrait statue

14 Likes

Went on a Gizmo hunt and had a lot of fun. @RavenMcGregor has come back and it was great to see her in game again.

Looking at other posts about the new forums and what to expect. It reminded me to look back at some of my past activity.

Also reminded me that @Tiggs might want to get together with several players to construct a new game trailer for Boundless. The original trailer contained content from Early Access which was no longer available upon release. I found this irritating.
Just a thought.
I made a point of pointing it out a couple of years back.

3 Likes

Logged in my first Boundless acct for first time in the last ten days (only played a minute last I was on) and ran all ten characters from Norkyna to their new inactive semi-retirement community on Ceph. Refueled base on Ceph - found some greater fuel for next refueling in 3+ weeks.

I’ve been playing a fun little non-voxel side scroller, not really mmo but there’s other people running around in all the places I’ve been and the discord never stops scrolling with chatter. Few people talk in world and there’s no trading and thus no economy other that what you get with bribes and other sundry game devices. Two nice updates added Feathers and Fish not-so idle games (in w1 and w2) - seeing nice bonuses on my first acct there. =) Two major updates in under a month playing that game. It’s a nice change. Is pretty decent for a free game too and you get used to the corny meme’s and pop culture in jokes and 10 yr old mentality of some things lol. Works on IoS, Android, and every browser I’ve tested it on (Firefox on windows and linux…)

2 Likes

I discovered the Mushroom caves on Evolution X, have filled my inventory once already today for crafting, and on the second run to put in the shops.

3 Likes

I have gone mushroom picking again, cant get enough of it, because I am childish I have been 360 no-scoping the mushrooms… with that level of skill I should start streaming.

8 Likes

I am currently building an icy wall around my heart. lol :smiley:

Hopefully it works out like I have it in my head. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I can now tick on one of the checkbox on my to-do list to work on my house

I’d like to thank the owner of world Hyrule and Saphira for my source of rough diamonds and sapphires.

12 Likes

Started thinking about the time when I wanted to live on one of the islands of Beckon and remembering the time when I was hoping to get a community to live there, each person on an island connected by bridges. This was before compactness…

4 Likes

That very nice @Ahm :grinning: love that top view so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m building a load of farms on my new sov, got silty, peaty sand and sap/lusty wood done, just need to finish the gleam farms off then I can open it all up. (cant find clay or gravel yet…)

6 Likes

Spent a few hours messing with Sanctum config files and other data files trying to figure out if I can change the weather in Sanctum. No luck so far, might need to do some trial and error.

4 Likes