What did you do in Boundless today?

Thank you :blush: I originally started it to tie into my floating islands … not sure how yet but someday I’ll figure it out lol

8 Likes

Well today, Kakarot became a (City)
Yay about time!!

13 Likes

I spent yesterday and today gathering mats to craft marble, mosaic, and ornate glass for the stuff I’m building on my Sovereign.

4 Likes

This was rebuilt for a time on Biitula in the Illuminoorti area. I had him do it… but alas the game grinds through people due to feature lag and a lot of things go poof again…

3 Likes

I’ve tried to recreate it, but I can never get it to look the same.

1 Like

Did some building, helped a friend/new player get settled in with some more Boundless friends.

7 Likes

had my new(ish) toons making snowballs - not because I’m brave enough to use them, but because that’s another unique recipe they can craft :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Managed to actually forge aoe hammers. Hopefully I can be self-sufficient now that I have a better understanding of what to do.

7 Likes

@MrsStar came to visit my house last night! Always so much fun watching her streams. Thanks for stopping by! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it was awesome seeing your place :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Since I got Boundless I have played mostly every day, apart from times I’ve had to go to hospital. I have well over 6000 hours up. For the last five days I have been avoiding the game. Today I’ll go back in and refuel the portals, but it’s getting very hard to want to play.

5 Likes

been there a month ago - it’s getting better with time they say (although I don’t know who THEY are lol); it did get better for me, even though not as much as I would like to…

I hope you will get your mojo back :magic_wand: And feel the magic of Boundless to its full once more :boundless:

4 Likes

Patiently waiting until the snow meteors stop so I can go hit lots spicy beans now that the cheapest oortstones are 2700 coins each, so doing some crafting instead.

5 Likes

I can toss you a couple SS of Oort shards if you want them?

1 Like

I wonder if the players selling Oort at those prices consider the harm they’re causing people? I’ve considered banning people from all of my planets based on what they are doing. When the community is so small all they’re doing is frustrating people which will lead to more people stopping playing.

5 Likes

I hate to be a realist, but they’re following basic economics. Supply & Demand.
When the supply is low, but the demand is high, the price goes up. When the supply is high, but the demand is low, the price goes down.

The question is, do you feel the same way about the people buying oort at 2500 each? There’s a shop near the Dragon’s Lair hub that is buying 92,581 oort at 2500 each. That’s 231,452,500 coins. Is that causing harm as well?

3 Likes

Yep and I wonder where that coin came from…:thinking:
And that much coin went to many people.
How does one earn that much coin…?
Ahem. Game glitches or cheating would be my guess.

8 Likes

I do consider that harmful. There’s no way that amount of coin was obtained without cheating. It’s a shame that they didn’t feel it necessary to track coin to eliminate such things.

2 Likes

They did track coin before. As once the game glitched and gave my friend infinite coin. The old devs knew about it the next day. Suspended his account and removed all the coin. And this is definitely coin that should be removed. But the problem is there are a bunch of people that have the coin now.

5 Likes

Thank you, I do have req baskets up at Gigg if you are prepared to sell for way under current market, I was just laughing about my unwillingness - as the game’s biggest coward, to risk triggering a snow meteor. :slight_smile:

3 Likes