What do you want in boundless?

As the title states…what do you want in boundless? Ladders, seamless glass, new planets…What do you want?

Edit: this is also directed to the Devs themselves @james @dave @samf what would you like the most in Boundless.

2 Likes

A ball or a special block that people can play a game with. Im building a hockey stadium, almost finished, and would be nice to invent a boundless sport. Something that people could kick, or that you could push with a grapple.

2 Likes

More endgame content - be it titans, t7 plants… just something substantial I can do

2 Likes

Craftable amor

2 Likes

--------------------------------I’d like fries with that, please :laughing:-------------------------------

4 Likes

A Melee weapon!!!

4 Likes

Fishing, farming, armor, melee weapons(gem types too), and more stuff.
Also the ability to place shop stand/attachments to walls and ceilings:

2 Likes

There is a streamer named JankeyAF thats been trying to develop a sport unique to Boundless called oort Ball.
He has a stadium built for it in The Super Rad City of Awesomeness on Storiss II. I like the idea of some potential sports!

2 Likes

I know this sounds dumb, but I would welcome ladders. lol

Or has that been introduced already? (sorry I’ve been swamped and not able to play as much…I’m sure I have missed tons of new things.)

3 Likes

Ladders would be awesome. It’d make a couple of my builds more efficient :laughing:

3 Likes

player made dungeons.

3 Likes

For me static plots, accidentally picked up a failed forge AOE3x3 with the quirk where it will swing on its own. it was devastating.

What I have now and what’s coming my vote goes for stuff to give the pro’s more work I jus do what I always do play lol

1 Like

Anything to do that isnt just a stop gap asthetic item. Building is fun. I enjoy it. But rather than playing another game it would be nice if this one had alternative activities like farming, huntress etc. Yes i know there is meteor hunts, but well it isnt exactly engaging after you have been dangling around shooting spitters for an hour.

Devs have some interesting pipeline plans but seem all to keen to throw us a bone. E.g. free home warping, poles etc etc over and over rather than giving us something new and in depth

4 Likes

Better lights / more lighting options

4 Likes

Like hanging fixture lights?

2 Likes

I would like to add as well rounded archways. a chisel ability with epic even

1 Like

Yes that’s one option. Or brighter lamps we can craft from gleam or other mats.

1 Like