What level are you?

I recently started playing the game again and when I first logged on I realized how close I was to hit 1000 when I left a year ago. So I finally reached level 1000, and now I’m wondering what level were you able to reached?

2 Likes

I’m around level 1400 total but only about 600 of that is on Dhusk

2 Likes

214 :smile:

2 Likes

No idea. I never check after I hit 50 :wink: I use alts so am set with skill points fairly early on so it never mattered to me.

Just hit level 1000 today.

3 Likes

18246de835769-72a00806532476FB5CB.3543590AB90C671A_message_424715860371774_1659046329577~2

9 Likes

Your about Double my lvl lol.

2 Likes

Honestly not sure, but I know I made sure that I was over the amount of experience needed for a maxed level / full skill page after the update (when it comes) changes things up. Somewhere over lvl 600ish… nowhere close to some of the others on this post, thats for sure =)

1 Like

I’m 731 at the moment and before I started again a couple of weeks ago I was 715. Those 16 levels have mostly been by building so far, with a little bit of crafting in the mix. Though I am always using a pie in fairness.

In a way I kind of regret taking a break from the game because I would have liked to have continued levelling, especially if 249 ever does end up releasing. If I had played more in the last couple of years I’d probably be near 900 or something I would expect, but who knows.

2 Likes

way too high :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wowza!!! Awesome. You’re about 800 levels past me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

1 Like

Here’s something from a previous post that is really going to bake your noodle.

8 Likes

I recently asked catfud for an update, heh. They’re still going strong that’s for sure :scream:

I got a little past a thousand and stopped keeping track anyways. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

There’s, I don’t know, a couple of feat chests and stuff in there, I’m sure. I think since I started again I’ve added 20 something, at least one was some random feat. Maybe more - it turns out I never really built a workshop, with my Nightstar avatar.

I’ve got a few hundred levels on alts, but I’ve also deleted a fair number of characters that I used just to earn guild endeavour or mule stuff around :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Around level 700 on PS4, my PC char is a bit past 50.

2 Likes

222, probably going to be gaining another one in the next day or so since I’m baking some Oortshards right now.

1 Like

me - not high enough. lol.

1 Like

image wow :smiley:

7 Likes

Last time I looked one-two days ago it said 446 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Checked mine yesterday. You can max out all 5 skill pages at level 150, so anything beyond that is just extra cubits and cleanse points.

1 Like