What new update would you like to have?

When I 1st started playing boundless I wanted to see those city’s in the trailer but no luck (;.; )

1 Like

I often find myself missing the one on the left and its complementary block as well. But it might just be that I’m trying to build something too complex.
Thank you @Cuetzpalomitl for your explanation, and sorry again @james if I sounded ungrateful for what we currently have.

Instead of that, I’ll suggest something more “humble” - dyeable liquids!

2 Likes

Would love to be able to make shelves out of gleam blocks!!!

3 Likes

Still want a Hug Emote so I can Hug James-chan and Leah-chan
@james @Leahlemoncakes (^-^)

8 Likes

Oh God I don’t want to crush your dreams, but tintable liquids are not possible.

Iirc devs said we have only 2 slots for liquids left. We could get more if they used more bits to store liquid information but
I think that would probably cause problems with data transfer between client and servers.

1. wood panes
2. rugs
3. FURNITURES

5 Likes

A bow emote to say thank you!

3 Likes

A rounded one? This would be a VOXEL game changer in boundless. :slight_smile: lol

22.5 degree rounded and 45 degree rounded.

4 Likes

Also I want plain and decorative wicker

Plain could be just a squared pattern, decorative could have oortians or animals like the marble blocks.

Ah well.

drops mic and leaves

1 Like

Carpet
Rugs
Picture frames with our own downloadable content. (Pg)of course. Would need to go through a verify process perhaps?
Scar assault rifle? :joy: jkjk

2 Likes

The extra precise bevel chisel lol

1 Like

Dude wat. No. The amount of shapes in the game is insane. The chisel system is incredible and provides extreme flexibility. Let’s not have the devs focus on chiseling when there are many other things to tackle.

4 Likes

In order of preference (from me):

1. Creative mode that is “online” (doesn’t have to be part of the main universe but you should be able to have anyone join your world).
  2. Exploration and treasure hunting a’la Creativerse’s. In Creativerse, treasure chests spawn in locations around the world. Some are just laying about the surface while some are hidden deep in caves or high in mountains. These chests offer up anything from raw materials to pets and vanity items.
  3. Tightening up of combat latency. Currently, even with very good ping, there is an obvious latency in things like the death of a creature after the killing blow lands. In some other mmos, this problem has been solved. I’m fully aware of the physics of latency and I’ve read through multiple attempts to explain this away as “not a problem”. It is a problem and many other games have solved it. I can’t recommend a good solution because I don’t know the underlying architecture of Boundless but in a generic sense, things like allowing the client to tell the server when the mob dies and instantly updating the visuals on the client side could work.

titans would be great for the game as a whole but for me personally I would love to see
more toon cosmetic variables (including new race types)
npcs to make builds seem less empty (vividly remember running into my first few big settlements in ea and couldn’t understand why everywhere was so deserted…ghost towns everywhere).
loads more but these, for me, would make boundless a far more interesting place.

4 Likes

Also the inner corner of a slope roof .

5 Likes

I like the ideas of having npcs . Maybe hireable shop clerks or random citizens when your build gets to like town or city level. Could have guild npcs for minor tasks or something . Could make the game feel that much more alive .

2 Likes

From an old post on this forum.
From the game’s website.
From the “Boundless” user on youtube.

respectively

3 Likes

More rare gleam events. And new creatures…

Definitely furniture.