What new update would you like to have?

Some sort of waterbreathing gear would be great.

3 Likes

8 Likes

A new update I would like to have is a buff to sprays/pigments. Different types of blocks that are sprayable and the ammount of times you can use a single spray can.

An extraction or deconstruction machine that turns crafted items back into some of their base ingredients, like being able to turn a decorative gem block back into compact or just raw ore.

1 Like

This is exactly how I feel. We need something to chase and show off once weā€™ve finally achieved the goal. Whether thatā€™s unique wearables, tool reskins, pets, paints, or whatever.

5 Likes

Just two simple things would make Boundless much more user friendly (simple in function, no idea whether it would be simple to code!).

1. A ā€˜mass craft allā€™, or ā€˜mass craft X 10ā€™ button, or something similar. Having to manually press the button each time just seems a bit naff. (I know there are work arounds for this, but it should be an option in game.)

2. An option for some kind of auto-sorting of personal and storage inventories. I say option, so that those that want to manually sort they still can. But to have no auto-sort option in game, again, just seems a little naff.

Iā€™d be interested to hear if these have not been implemented due to coding complexities, or if itā€™s a design choice. If it is a design choice, what would be the reason behind that?

These two seemingly small changes would have such relatively big QoL improvement, in my opinion!

4 Likes

To me, the shields that were teased are a pretty welcome addition, because my god do I hate cuttletrunks.

I donā€™t really have anything practical to wish for because Iā€™m mostly satisfied with the game, but while googling for concept art I stumbled upon this, and I think itā€™d be pretty rad to have a handful of races to choose from. Nr. 2 and 14 especially.

1 Like

I know there are workarounds but it would be nice to easily identify where chunks are using builder mode.

1 Like

That would be very helpful from time to time. I havenā€™t been affected by mesh limits since the glass update but Iā€™m a small time crafter and I know people have to figure out the chunks for their huge factories.

a lot of users have been suggesting things like boats
I was thinking more of a forge effect for grapples that can go through liquids better than the grapples we have now

2 Likes

I would love a timer somewhere in the locations lost that show when a new exo is popping. Doesnt need to say anything but be great to know

1 Like

Agreed. Titans for sure here too.

Treasure goblins?

After titans for me, but I agree.

(I consolidated my responses, the forums complained at me lol).

1 Like

@james
Transformation Block Change Machine

NPCs,that would walk around settlements of certain sizes and above, possible small quests, or more important permanent NPCs that you would have to turn your journal objectives into to recieve coffers

Interactable props, chairs, ect.

Compact oort to fuel larger portals only, because fueling 50+ portals for multiple guilds gets tedious daily on checkup
or
Allow portals to be fueled up to the legnth of gleam glub on current beacon and account

Clothes and new character modles/races.

New mobs, even if some have the same attacks, just reskined as different creatures for more variation

New weapons, even if some have the same attacks, just reskined as different for more variation

Magic?

Chrysominter list to choose what items auto chysomint when inserted

Better new player tutorial and walkthru for new players, place to spawn ect, have found randoms in the wilderness building for weeks that never found people and were living nomad style never experiencing 90% of the game or community, or knowing what to do. Ready to quit before they even got to start.
Starter Island Tutorial?

Blueprints? Transferable full beacon and plots?

Moveable full beacon builds? so if a city dies people could save their base and move it, or sell builds

Water Vehicle/Mount

Mounts? or not lol

Ultra rare awesome animated block requiring rift, blink, and umbris to craft

Craftable boundless or ortian pictures that could be placed same as modules, on the flat side of blocks, that would have pictures, and could adjust size by how many are connected. Non interactable non mesh. Transformation chisel to change designs/pictures

Tameable creatures, that could roam settlements or kept in cages, friendly, non killable. limit 2 per character

Dev ā€œOortian Godsā€ planet that players could visit but not break or plot anything, shows off blocks, builds, ect, tutorial island?

Some Pvp Exos, with warnings before going to the planet.

Water breathing skill perk, or extended breath timer perk

Mass craft x30 buttom

Settlement/city chat, for cities that are to big to yell and talk to everyone in, so anyone on any connected plot could hear.

More shop stand style variations, decorative, orante, ect

Faster chat messages with private, guild, ect, not super late messages

Stuff in the store for people to buy with cash to help support the game

10 Likes

That pretty much sums up all the main previous wants in the game. Iā€™m ready baby! Gimme gimme.

1 Like

Definitely need to spruce up hunting a bit, some rare level 7 meteors with really large boss versions where you can get something to make unique blocks with, as well as a bonuses to your normal kinda loot. Also soft cap for skill training instead of a hard cap.

1 Like

Gives you a :cookie:

1 Like

The update with a weather machine that at the same time allows Control of the fking Ground fog.
Yes, i am at the Point to be really annoyed by Clouds of Ground fog making me unable to see 2 blocks far and stopping me while i am Building.

1 Like

So Iā€™ve not been playing long but realy loving the game Iā€™ve noticed people realy want pvp so how about some form of a pvp beacon where whatever is set in that set beacon is a pvp area I.e. a pvp arena and basically when u die under this beacon thereā€™s no death penalty erm

Also how bout making some form of creative clothing in game like dresses, skirts and tops for the ladies pants and shirts for the men maybe add like a pixels paint so we can customise the clothing and then sell them in our stores which then u could have little mannequins to display the clothing on

Also little tameable/rideable pets sounds ace

1 Like

Hi and welcome :wave: I think the tameable creatures would be fantastic too.

3 Likes

besides a text bubble above their heads indicating their typing a message how about one similar to show a player is experiencing lag/unstable connection and not just ignoring them.

1 Like

I say add fishing and sea monsters. Nothing like dark shadows lurking beneath the still waters of boundless.

Maybe event boss creatures.

3 Likes