As you wish. Goodnight
What turns me off playing Boundless? Having to turn off boundless cause it’s waaaayy past my bedtime haha! That’s the only negative I can think of.
Edit: reworded sentence
I’m gonna start this one by answering all the bullet-points with my personal experience:
I’m stating these things to provide feedback,
i (or i should say we, since my wife is also playing it) haven’t stop playing yet.
First off i wanna thank Amy for providing my wife with a key for this game!
Due to her we can play boundless together!
My personal experiences:
- Bored - a tiny bit, mostly because of the lack of other players.
- RageQuit - Nope, But then again i haven’t RQ’ed from Dark Souls 2 either XD
- Grind - The game is indeed a bit grindy, but if it wasn’t stuff would be too easy i think
- Rubber-Banding - This needs to be adressed, while not rubberbanding i get REALLY frequent messages about “Unstable Connection” which bugs me a bit
- Crashing - Haven’t had a single crash yet
- Something Else - There are other games out there, but i’m still playing Boundless cuz we enjoy it!
- Tutorial - The Tutorial was clear enough for me.
- PC Crawling - The specs for this game aren’t THAT high, running everything at it’s highest settings and i still get 60 FPS
- Website/Trailer Lying - I do seeing something in a trailer about dungeons, hopefully that is still planned
- Too Easy/Hard - Game isn’t too easy or hard, but it IS a bit grindy.
The biggest issue that i have is that i can play almost half a day without seeing anyone else besides my wife.
Us streaming the game on Twitch made 2 of our regulars get the game though and they joined us
So we will probably keep streaming boundless for a while longer
I personally think the devs need to keep cranking out updates to add more stuff to the game.
A minor optimization in server stability is also in order and the Marketing team might wanna promote the game more!
Those were my 2 cents,
When doing mass crafts of something like running a ton of stones up for rocks etc having a craft all button option would be cool instead of constantly spamming the craft button 30 times in every station, as a builder i can easily fill 50+ crafting tables with rocks at a time.
That’s a ton of clicking just to set off the crafts you need doing when we could have 1 button to fill the craft queue.
The lack of endgame!!!
Not sure if PS4 game code can access that. Then again on PS4 they simply can blacklist the PSN id, and they can check the PS4 id which games do have access to…
you mentioned rubber banding, you playing a server in your region? Why i ask is I am from the southeast and can play US east servers almost flawlessly but get the unplayable on most all EU servers.
“IF” you are on a different region, moving will fix that.
PS4 is a watered-down, simplified PC with a M.A.C address. It has hardware…hard drive, motherboard, etc.
Yes, I didn’t say anything to the contraray, I said I’m not sure if applications have access to that info thru PS4’s library calls…
the ps4 actually has 2 M.A.C addresses and routers have at least 3 mac addresses, however we don’t know which MAC address is seen by the game.
And we don’t know if a game has access to any of them…
An updated list from me…
Not enough skill points.
Only one (ineffective) way of earning coin.
Want some of mine? Have 740 I can’t use…
Would love a way to spend them tho! Like 7 more skillsets?
My feeling is different on skill point things.
I feel we have not enough skills to choose.
I believe most people have similar setup for miner / hunter / crafter/ forger.
I think it will be nice for players to choose like charging epic & Rapid fire epic.
This kind of setup will bring more unique build for every player.
And i think he means not enough skill point for total 100 points.
Not entire skill points for characters XD
Yep, I meant that I’d like another 10 or 20 SPs for each skill set, so 120 total. Would be nice
I was just getting ready to harvest some rocks and mud. I can’t tell what’s what lol soooo I guess I’ll go do something else
The power button?
Let me stack all the tools. All shovels, regardless of type, all chisels, etc.
SNOW! I am building on Till, and it snows 80% of the time. I can barely see what bricks i need to change. Making building take longer then needed lol.