Who is @nature?... It was Jeff! (I meant the sign was Jeff, not that @nature is Jeff 😂)

Would have to agree on this one. The gleam thing was clearly done with malevolent intentions, but maybe we should move back to the gleam thread, as this one was a huge misunderstanding :joy:

3 Likes

Sorry Jeffrotheswell

did not know it was you

2 Likes

Well done Sir! Shall we call you Jeffrothelame? If you don’t mind. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously though I was reading the topic with growing sense of upcoming cathartic final but I didn’t see that coming. :joy:

5 Likes

feel free jeffrothelame has a nice ring to it

3 Likes

12 Likes

I see some chiselling on that! Not so lame anymore :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

its true i hit it twice with the sq chissle

2 Likes

I see some slopes on that ‘B’ too!

2 Likes

This topic was a good read. :grinning:

9 Likes

Sad to see that some degenerate has managed to infiltrate the generally helpful and cheerful Boundless community. So, I just wanted to add my 2 cents worth. In a game that largely has a very cooperative and helpful community, it is not a good feeling to be playing outside of it. Sure, that someone maybe doing many things that generates many frowns; but continue doing that, he/she will soon find that he/she is alone and being an outsider. Not a great feeling, and are seeds sown for leaving the game early. But, lets not let the action of one destroy the positive mood of the community you all have help created. :hugs::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@Jeffrotheswell you buffoon :smiley: Could’ve left a message on chisel contest topic so we know that was you :smiley: But this way it turned out funnier that you probably intended to :wink:

Anyway, I’d love if we started topic about what is griefing and what is not. Beside obvious stuff like inappropriate sculptures and curse/hate words, we should discusss a bit about that gray area what is acceptable and what is not. So, next time something like this happen @Jeffrotheswell would be banned, I mean it would be handled properly and in timely manner :smiley:

I don’t have time now to start topic, will later :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Perfect description of Jeff. We need to make sure the likes of him don’t get their hands on chisels or we’ll see even sicker examples of trolling in future. Down with that sort of thing!

3 Likes

The title of the topic now states “Who is @nature?.. It was Jeff!”

That to me sounds that @nature is an ALT account of @Jeffrotheswell

um no! I sure hope that is joke. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So just to confirm, everyone agrees that we should permanently ban @Jeffrotheswell??

(Obv :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

12 Likes

:scream: noooo! :scream:

6 Likes

Nooo! Wait till after the competition! Lol

I only just tracked down Pseudo and the rest of the team. But it aint the Cuttlepunks unless Jeff’s there !
(edit: probably to bury ppl alive in dirt while they’re afk)

2 Likes

@Scratchnwiff :joy: now that’s more my style :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Agreed. The topic is like one of the short stories with the funny ending

3 Likes

Updated the title :joy:

5 Likes