Who's Left?

I have to say, you losing faith in the game is a bit heartbreaking :-/

On topic:
Been only playing for about a year and a half (with a break), but right now I’m still on daily :wink:

edit: also Gellis had some sort of revival (with sometimes 15+ players on)

5 Likes

Im still here. Been on a break from playing for a while, but seems I may have started a new character for something to do.

Set myself a personal challenge of playing solo on my starting planet only (so no portals or warps to other planets) and just rely on buying/selling items to stands/baskets for things I need. Will see how far I can get before I hit too many roadblocks.

10 Likes

Yeah I was there for her memorial right before I took a break. It was amazing to see the community come together to honor her memory and I was glad to see that TNT kept her portal up.

Glad to see Brown Town is still kicking! Hope to see you around!

2 Likes

I agree. It really is up to the player base to continue this wonderful game. Though the Devs are working on other projects I still hold out hope that once BG3 comes out they will return in full force.

And definitely! I’ll keep my eye out!

2 Likes

I agree. Some of my guild are slowly coming back and we made a guild house right next to the Biggleton District portal. Its been nice being to more active areas and seeing people!

2 Likes

Will definitely have to go check that out! And honestly it’s been so nice seeing the massive response to this post. It really is the community that keeps me to this game and why I wanted to come back!

1 Like

That’s awesome! I will definitely keep an eye out for the new video! You’re builds are amazing!

1 Like

Yeah a few guild members are holding off on coming back until we get some news about the game state. You’re right though. The community and the game are still very close to my heart and it’s why I keep coming back when I get tired of the other games I play.

1 Like

Thanks Nonie! Hope to see you around!

1 Like

I’m still here too! :slight_smile: Game is still great!

8 Likes

I am here somewhere and my guild mates as well

we are not going anywhere. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I am here until the end. Building is a little slow atm while I play other games but still log in daily to fuel portals and restock stores :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Cheers dude :fist_right: :fist_left:

1 Like

just stalking :smiley:

6 Likes

oi! oi!
another legend of early days have spoken :smile:

4 Likes

@Ovis glad to see ya still around! Had this on my bridge for about a year, always give credit where credit is due :metal::grin:

2 Likes

Lots of stalkers here

2 Likes

Heh. We should all just take a quick off-topic moment to appreciate just how incredibly creepy The Police actually were… :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Ah thats awesome! Appreciate it Rob :heart:

1 Like