WIP: Index of šŸ‡ Food & šŸ· Brew Buffs

awhhhh what changed? more than just that?

1 Like

They made them stronger. Not a bug.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know ^^ Iā€™ll jump on this when I get some timeā€¦ which might be a bit

1 Like

Have the specific shielding recipes been removed?
theyā€™re not showing up as craftable.

the element shielding foods? they are craftable in a furnace stillā€¦

Iā€™ll double check in a bit

My mistake, I thought I remember seeing them as recipes in the mixer. So do you put raw shielding bread in a furnace with the relevant element?

Thsnks

1 Like

Yep, I think so

1 Like

there are 2 levels of food in furnace and 3 levels in mixer (levels as in strength of food buffs)
so, a specific type of food starts with soups/broths and casseroles in furnace and continues with risottos/loafs etc. in mixer

I think @Elsiekelsie means the shielding recipes arenā€™t ā€œmade from scratchā€ like the others, you canā€™t mix a raw burn shielding loaf in the mixer like a teaching loaf. You first have to mix a shielding risotto/loaf/pie then add the elemental quality at the cooking step

2 Likes

Yes correct, thanks Prome3us
So is it a case of loading into a furnace, 50 raw shielding loafs (for example) and 50 blast shards?

Should be, just double check the recipe line before hitting burn!

amalgams, not shards :wink:

Thanks for doing the hard work collating!

Do you know if the buffs are in addition to the skills of the same bonus type? If it differs per buff then itā€™s the jump one Iā€™m particularly interested in. (I would be more interested in the speed one if the costs to craft werenā€™t so insane.)

Pretty sure they all add on to what you have already. Jump and speed definitely do :grinning:

1 Like

This is very welcome news, thank you!

(The run speed is about the third best thing about this game.)

1 Like

The luminous brews donā€™t have any effect if you already have the equivalent skill

1 Like

Ah good to know - thank you!

Only learnt this after wasting mats on mass craft :frowning:

:smiley: I feel your pain (25 portal conduits then realising my playstyle doesnā€™t support keeping one open for more than a few days!).