šŸŒ Worlds Treeā€”Atlases & Resources

I can help with the Gellis ones, how many do you want of them and for how much? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™d buy 16 of them at 450c each (just slightly under sale/tax price, since weā€™re not doing any of the work there)

Okay, I can bring 'm by in about an hour. Will you be on then?

Sadly nope :frowning: wonā€™t be on until much later tonight (PST)ā€”probably in about 7 hours. I can set up a basket somewhere

Ha okay, pm me the details! I will be snoring in seven hours :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would you like Raxxa? We can bring them by around 7 or 8pm PST.

Absolutely :slight_smile: same deal

1 Like

:earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia::earth_africa::earth_americas::earth_asia:

Base prices range between 500c (level 1), and 1000c (level 6); with some worlds a bit more expensive due to difficulty of exploration.

We have officially added Galan and Houchus I, meaning we have all atlases, including all new planets for sale except:

L1: Gellis, Trior, Angel I

1 Like

You will have Gellis in about 30 minutes :slight_smile:

Need more caffeine then Iā€™m jumping into the game!

2 Likes

Thanks! I have atlases for Angel I now if you are interested. Trior should be ready tomorrow.

The portal from the atlas shop to the rock & wood shop is dead. Are you no longer running the shop.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It must stay!

Doh! Still running it, but work has been all consuming this last week :frowning: Iā€™ll get the portal back up and running (and restock those baskets) tonight or tomorrow! Sorry about that!

We actually recently put a portal up between the warehouse and Moonies (Aquatopian Embassy), if you know how to get there, in the meantime

1 Like

Good to know you havenā€™t abandoned it. Will go via Moonies if I need to visit in the meantime.

1 Like

Good to know, went by there yesterday have some rocks I have collected mining for coal and lead. Donā€™t know if you need them but would like to get rid of some. And see if you have something I can use.
Will go through Moonies also sometime today, definitely tomorrow

If it helps, I use your shop so much Iā€™m willing to donate some Oort! Just let me know, thanks!

Sheā€™s leaking captainā€¦ water coming in to your shop near the gleam stands

2 Likes

Portals are back up & the roof is no longer leaking :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry about that!

Old worldspire needs to be deconstructedā€¦itā€™s misleading as you donā€™t have any instructions to a new place.

Release and recycle land and relaim your plots for greater projects imo. Waste of space otherwise.

Yeah, good call. How did you end up stumbling across it, though?