Your proudest year one achievement/moment

err … a what ?

1 Like

I was voted lead of the committee of congressional communities.

4 Likes

For me it had got to be achieving level 50 in august :slight_smile: just in time. I wasn’t aiming for it and let it come when it wanted to but I am so happy my main got it :slight_smile: a full year to get to 50 filled with millions of fun memories, you rock people!

3 Likes

So many great moments.

My favorite moment was when I was able to first solo a level 3 meteor on a T6 planet! I had gone through the whole process of brews/forging slingbows and picking the planet I wanted.

It was so much fun to just go around and try and solo the meteors with the build I had put together! It was such a blast!

4 Likes

Oooh that reminds me I soloed a level 1 meteor on besevrona with an axe and grapple. Great moment.

6 Likes

:joy::joy:

hm i think i need build more aquatopian things :sunglasses:

5 Likes

For me there were so many starting with when I met Jiviita on my bridge shooting a video of the Chateau and then of course being included in those amazing posters . I can’t wait to see where we will be a year from now .

4 Likes

:smirk::smirk::smirk:

5 Likes

I sold 10 standard/regular totems. :grimacing:

3 Likes

giphy

(jk lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

1 Like

Starting a market that turned successful and busy, not once, but twice!

New Leyden Market was there before Gyosha Mall, I racked my brain why it was becoming so popular and people didn’t seem to know about my market. Ok, I needed more marketing I thought, so when Jiivita started a new Let’s Play series and plopped down on Gellis close to New Leyden I saw my chance!

And being featured in Jiivita’s videos several times made sure it became popular! It, ehmm, became a tad too popular actually which created less nice moments too.

In the end that made sure I closed it and moved to Trung. Wasn’t supposed to start a new market but I did since I was missing it. Wanted it smaller, etc. and managed to get it to be what it is now and am happy with it!

Also kinda proud tho that the first market was born out of a simple bunch of rows of shop stands and baskets in front of my little Noms 'n More shop building.

Still can’t believe I earned my coin back then mostly with selling food! Now it’s a side thing, haha.

And of course proud about Original Forgeries! My forge shop! I wanted to open it sooner but didn’t feel good enough about my forging abilities so took a few months longer before I finally did. It quickly turned into my money maker instead of Noms!

4 Likes

It was never meant to be sold :stuck_out_tongue: I placed it next to revive augments as decor and just put 1c on 10 of them… Walked by the following day and I found it empty… maybe someone wanted a souvenir??

3 Likes

When my girlfriend finally realized i am playing boundless regardless of the nagging. Now sits down beside me and wants to play more than i do…lol achievement

8 Likes

@superman101 Ah the imaginary girlfriend. A classic tale of boundless. I’m pretty sure it was the first night you met me. I had to squeeze my giant head through a few portals to show you my awesome base. Then we proceeded to hunt with captain crunch who told us his tales of sister wives. That my friend was a good night. Lol. :beers:

3 Likes

Ohh yea the sister wives funniest night ever…

2 Likes

My proudest moment/time. Is the dome and farms. To set out with a goal in mind and building it is amazing to me. I came into this game just to play it to relax with my gf (same ps4 account so not playing at same time) and ended up buying a laptop and new account (for her) and finding a true friend in @Ratchel. It still baffles me that 9-10 months ago I was still a noob hunting alone on merika and tagged along on a hunt with 2 people. Now we live in a dome with massive player friendly farms and share and respect each other more than I ever have in an mmo game. It’s a testament to this amazing game

9 Likes

My proudest moment was when I knew my guild (iLLumiNaughty) was not just surviving, but thriving. :blush:

I love our guild. Our city and everything Boundless! :heartpulse::heartpulse:

6 Likes

3 Likes

Working night shift in emergency department.
Having a quick look at the forums and a much needed coffee in my break.
See this.
Cleaning coffee splatter from wall, table and nose.
Well played.

4 Likes

Better than some other liquids that I’ve seen on the walls during a midnight ER rush!

5 Likes