Art: Hunter (fast)

Hi guys,
here a quick update for one of the aggressive creature we are going to have in game soon.
Is an hunter and is going to chase you in cavers, up walls, structure and trees!
I’m exploring shapes and sizes at the moment.
Your comments are useful as usual :slight_smile:

Hunter

21 Likes

I quite like these! Sounds like a dangerous foe.

My favorites are 1, 2, 9, 10, and 15.

1 Like

1 2 8 are so lovley but why not add all of them and they are races to the hunter

1 Like

8 is my pers. favorite. It looks like a mix between a wolf (legs and pelvis) and kind of a prehistoric dinosaur. I would add more stompy kind of feet instead of paws. Just an idea though.

1 Like

They’re all excellent, but 8, 10, 15 and 4 are my faves - in that order (with 8 being top of the list)!

1 Like

Number 4 looks absolutely badass its crazy, would love to see it as an enemy, however i imagine hunters being agile and fast, 4 looks more like a tank, for hunter i am in love with number 2, it just looks perfect in my eyes.

1 Like

8>5>10>…>14>3 imo

1 Like

Oho, this should be fun and terror-filled. Do they climb, or jump?

I really like 13’s head; nice and creepy. The front feet don’t seem very functional if it’s a climber, though

10, 15, 1, and 2 are my other favs

1 Like

Just joking ofc :wink:

5 Likes

Please make them completely silent in movement and when they get close you can hear a growl. i would love the sort of ‘‘oh damn… its right behind me isnt it?’’ feeling xD

also 3 looks like a damn vacuum cleaner, maybe have that as a pet/tool thingy that could be used?

5 Likes

Or maybe just the sound of their claws on stone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol! Yeah, it seems out of place as a hunter; but is really cool - I hope it makes it in somehow, too

Even better/scarier imo: If it gets closer to you the background music gets quieter :scream:

2 Likes

probably the collywobble(?) sound of an empty predatory stomach would do
groarsniffgobblegobblegobble:dizzy_face:

10 reminds me of Diego from Ice Age xD Or for the people who haven’t seen that movie. It reminds me of a saber-tooth tiger.

1 Like

15 definetly :slight_smile:

Number 10. Like a sabretooth :slight_smile:

Maybe there is a creature called Collywobble. Similar to a Titan’s core, inside of every living creature :expressionless: Some call it soul.

9 and 10 look like the type to hide in dense vegetation while 1 and 4 seem to be the type to burrow and hide in sand :grinning:.

4, 10, 13, 15 are my favourites. They look awesome! Nice work. :smile: