Boundless Halloween Week - 25th Oct - 1st Nov

5.30 hours to it starts

That’s midday UTC, midnight would’ve been 00:00 :slight_smile:

So in roughly 5 hours.

Bumping…

Got my first mass craft of jack-o-lanterns going!

Wanted to start with the masks, but realized I had turned all my small fossils into dust, guess I’ll have to do some low-level planet mining.

3 Likes

Anyone have the listed plants they drop from?

I remember seeing a post stating I think it was 3 types of plants it was but don’t recall if it’s correct.

Hey Chompman,

If you take a look in your Knowledge tab, all the info is there.

For reference though it’s:
Oortian Staff
Trumpet Root
Rosetta Nox

4 Likes

Great idea. Make it drop from only 3 plants, and make it drop only a few. That way we can enjoy the grind :wink:

edit: oh and we only get a few days to get them. Even more enjoyable <3

A week isn’t unreasonable, and every player ending up with smart stacks of seeds without trying wouldn’t be good for anyone.

1 Like

Oh yes. Cause a yearly event should only give people a few of the event items. Don’t defend stupid things.

I got 280 seeds in 45 min, and that was only farming Oortian Staff, not the much easier to find Rosetta Nox. This is not a grindy event. I’ll be able to have a mass craft of each after maybe 75 min of farming.

75 minutes of farming for a single mass craft. Yes. Nothing wrong with that Bruv :wink:

Takes about 30 minutes for a mass craft if you have max speed and luck. Not the fastest thing in the world, but sure as hell not the grindiest thing either.

I hope this isn’t another resource that is all gone by the time I get out of work and get to try looking for them.

1 Like

75 min for a mass craft of all the event items, how long do you think it should take to exhaust the content?

It’s a 7 day event. It should take 10 minutes to get enough seeds for a mass at most.

1 Like

If you think that’s too long, your issue is with the genre, not the game.

Yes, that’s reasonable.

1 Like

Lol, uh, no.

They are two very common plants so don’t expect it anytime soon.

Which plants drop em?

Some of the most common ones:

1 Like