Dev Q&A Video #1 - Question Submissions

Yeah, especially if the +/++/…-system will be possible and if such worlds are/can be connected to the universe :blush:

1 Like

i want to ask another question. are there going to be tiered worlds.

as this is all i find on the website

'Discover worlds rich in resources guarded by fierce Protectors.

Ocean worlds where land is scarce and players live on small islands and atolls; mountain worlds where mines dominate the landscape and travel is difficult; desert worlds where minerals and metals are common, but food is rare and survival is harsh.’

• Do you already have an approximate idea of how much a rented server/world will cost per month?

• How far “away” are character races? Or: How is the current development state of character races?

• How did you get the idea for a Sandbox-MMORPG?

• If the dev team would decide: What would be the next founding goal?

1 Like

Our animals and titans going to drop gear or are they going to drop material?

2 Likes

https://forum.oortonline.com/t/design-about-the-oort-online-gameplay-loop/250

This lead me to the question:

• Will there be some sort of boe & bop (bind on equip and bind on pickup ( commonly used in most MMORPGs) or do you have something completely different in mind? (or do you have nothing at all in mind yet regarding to this topic?^^)
1 Like

Soulbinding in general, i completely forgot about that, been so long since we discussed it, niec question :smiley:

how long is the average working day?

my thing i posted in the other thread included the use of soul binding

I wanted to emphasize my support for this comment with more than a like. I am extremely curious about this, probably more so than any of the features or other questions.

1 Like

Yea, I dont care if they are a bit slow. Development takes time. But i’d like to know if they can finish it before 2016. From the looks of it they might have to delay it (wich is fine).

1 Like

I find your lack of faith…

Disturbing!

1 Like

People keep emphasizing this point. And as probably one of the minority of this community with some background in programming, I know all too well the time and dedication it takes. My desire for information and an update on timeline isn’t a plea for “Plz hurray”. It’s “information, please?”. I intend to get a new computer to coincide with the release of Oort so that I can take full advantage of the beautiful voxels, so I want to know if I should be aiming for something around Black Friday or wait until after Christmas/even wait until late next year.

oh gawd black friday will probably be the first one i experience stuff, (left a countryside school this year in order to go to college in a city which is 30 milesaway and the college is in the city centre ;()

Recommendation
Skip it :confounded:

1 Like

Ouh, unpinned… That’s a sign! :blush:

2 Likes

i sign from the gods i would say

My biggest question is, will the titan combat be like “Shingeki no Kyojin” (Attack on Titan)
considering the brilliant grappling hook.

For instance; will you be able to hook the titan and reel yourself in to it to attack it with
your sword or hook it so you can spin around it while you shoot arrows with your bow.
(Also praying to the Oort God the titans will be hugh!)

That would be the most amazing thing ever created. Thank you!

2 Likes

Any news on when this video will come? really looking forward to it.

Also i miss hearing the posh british voice from the trailers and other videos XD

6 Likes