Devs any plans for more inventory space?

I like this idea. Would give another purpose to pets. And they could have classes of sorts. Cargo Carriers, fighters, mounts, etc

Either by skill trees and levels, or by what they are equipped with. Backpacks, armor, saddle

5 Likes

Reviver pets too. They revive you in a hunt with some sort of limitation (timer for example) so augments arent totally out of the equation.

3 Likes

That would be awesome. Medic packs equipped to pets

2 Likes

Oooor you just equip the rev augments on your pet. This way augments are used and theres no need for timer.

2 Likes

You could take this to the step where if items are on your…erm…hand rings, then they are on toolbelts on your body and should be removed from the inventory.

2 Likes

backpack would be nice but this question was asked more as 1 time now XD

her 1 old post as example

1 Like

You all can have whatever pets you want. I just remembered… I need a pet that repairs my coils :joy:

3 Likes

Wait I got it! Medic pack uses oort shard for fueling! :joy: pet needs yams to stay active!!

We did it guys! Solved two problems with one thread! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Oh feeding pets, never thought about that. Strap a food bag to their face filled with exo yams. Eat up! as my overweight roadrunner whimpers from yams for the 200th day in a row

3 Likes

What’s a fair price? Maybe 1200 cubits per character for an extra inventory row? 5 skill points for an extra inventory epic?

3 Likes

5000 cubit

1 Like

ohh an inventory epic! That would really force people too make some build decisions, even with as many pages as we have access to.

1 Like

You don’t feel the current system forces that enough as is? Honest question.

1 Like

What would happen if you had inventory epic and a full inventory and switched skill sets?

Lose items? Not have access to those items? Be restricted from switching skill sets?

3 Likes

There is already a big choice in what to do - the difference with an inventory space epic wouldn’t be a case of “you can’t do something at all” though. It would just be an expansion to being able to do something.

The caveat with this though, is what happens when you switch skill sets and the one you switch to doesn’t have the epic.

@Vurtadelic beat me to it lol

2 Likes

Personally no. I have 6-7 points on various builds that I just throw in to attributes else I wouldn’t use them. We all play differently though.

More like force people to gimp themselves for what should be a QOL upgrade.

Yea I can definitely see a lot feel that way, it just doesn’t hit like that for me personally. It’s just an idea after all :smiley:

2 Likes

I would legit pay money to have a roadrunner following me around occasionally making some of its silly noises. It doesn’t even need to be a very good pack bird.

4 Likes

Just make a Wormhole Bag that is linked to your Wormhole Chest back home.

2 Likes