Exo Shuttle Station - Free Rides to Exos!

Heading to Xortis in about 10ish mins again! Meeting at station as usual!

1 Like

From the station, with the Hunt Hive portal closed (Edit: The portal to TNT, I mean), I’ve found it is pretty quick to get to TNT using the Axon portal which is on the lowest level down there - there is a TNT portal right by when you go through it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Where is the station now

1 Like

Above the Hunt Hive portal Hub on Biitula. :slight_smile: Sorry, my last post was confusing, I meant the TNT portal to the Hunt Hive… that is the most convenient T5-6 network IMO, so having that portal closed means a little more running around.

1 Like

Found it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

New exo up! :smiley: Taxi in about 20-25 or so, around 6 pm EST. Will set warp and meet at Shuttle Station. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another new exo up! :smiley: A lv 5 volatile - I’ll go set a warp then head to the station, taxi in 20 minutes or so. :slight_smile:

Edit: Will probably do a few more through the evening, will post in chat! :smiley:

1 Like

And another exo, Umbris! :grin: Thanks devs!! :smiley:

I have to dump some stuff, then set the warp at Cardass, hopefully taxi in 20 or so. :slight_smile:

Anybody want a taxi to any of these, just let me know, as always!! Not too tired yet so should be up for a little while.

If anyone needs a taxi to the new exos come by Legendville Mall, I’m gonna do a trip whenever I get a passenger :blush:

3 Likes

I’ll be on in 30 mins if the taxi is still available

1 Like

Haha, sorry, was gonna go back sooner but fell asleep! :flushed::rofl:

Up now, I’ll jump on in a bit and probably run a taxi after I do a few things, I’ll post in the guild chat when I do. :slight_smile: I’ll go back to the Umbris world unless others want to go elsewhere.

1 Like

I just saved and put tokens to a massive Umbris hotspot in the station… be warned though, I’m headed right back there soon! :grin: Actually, I’m afk in the station now if anybody wants a ride, be back to the game soon. I don’t think this spot will get completely wiped any time soon, I think it might be the biggest looking at a completed atlas (thanks @Soju-VB for selling exo atlases for 99c, that is a HUGE help! :slight_smile: ), this one has some big hotspots but they are spread out.

2 Likes

Where are these atlases off legendville.? Farmed up1500 umbria gonna grab more since now in awake

1 Like

Here is the location, not sure if there is a PS portal in Legendville but PS is the way to find it -

1 Like

Gonna pick up some hammers and go have fun. Ty

1 Like

Glad someone is getting use out of them :smile: I enjoy the exploration of a new planet, so might as well fill the atlases while I am at it.

2 Likes

My computer crashed after I posted that have been reformatting and installing. Be on a bit I hope there an atlas when I’m on soon

There was one left when I logged in before work. Sorry to hear about the computer :frowning_face:

In station now, headed back in about 10 minutes here to a real good emerald and amethyst hotspot area. :slight_smile: Put tokens in the station - I see the Umbris tokens are taken, so replaced some of those too! :wink: The spot I saved for this one is in the amethyst area, close to emerald though, a huge area loaded with all sorts of stuff all around down there. :smiley:

3 Likes

New blast exo up! :smiley: I’m going to set a warp and return to Station, taxi in 5-10 min-

1 Like