Farming Guide - in game: Farm School

Updated the location portals - now all current pathways here.

Please add a guide on goo farming :pray::pleading_face:
(or is it already there but I didn’t see it :see_no_evil: im sorry if that’s the case)

Still looking for this place. Are there still any active portals? Otherwise, I will just run to the coords.

we have a portal in sasquatchville to get there, take tnt Alder, ill be around to direct you @Nezhno

2 Likes

That was fast. Thank you for showing me! Sorry. I’m on the PS4, and it is hard to chat in-game lol

4 Likes

I also sell location tokens for farm school at its former portal location at dkmall - right in front of you as you exit tnt tana

2 Likes

Thank you @DKPuncherello

2 Likes

In case you need it, I saw there is a portal from TNT Ceph to the farming school up as I was passing by.

2 Likes

Can a professional help me make a kindling farm in a :large_blue_circle:

Browse the topic bottom-up :slight_smile:

Regards,

If you want i can show you my farms @BabyCookie so both of them for crop and seeds.

And can I make a goo farm right above a kindling and combustion farm?

@BabyCookie this is one of my old setups for kindling (sustained setup) but kept the same layout in my new farm which you can extend as long as you wish pending on size of your farm…

and yes you can make a goo farm above your kindling and combustion farm(s)… I’ve seen it a few times… I chose to make my goo farm in a separate build :cookie:

2 Likes

@BabyCookie this is my goo farm (not complete since I’ve been lazy as of late) but this is setup with rock and gleam so I can get seeds plus crops from both… this method to me I believe give you back more in return from both sides in the long run… I went overboard and did a room for each of the 255 colors… you don’t have to go that far though lol…

lave layout around gleam and rock…

inside view…

If you have any questions let me know and I will do my best to answer them :blush:

4 Likes

Where are the new portals

If you’re looking for the Farm School from OP, there are portals at DK mall, EZPZ Maryx, and a few others as of right now. They open and close all the time, though.

Ty I found the,

I hope all are doing well!

With the closing of several hubs, I have updated the portals list. New portals are by TNT Megahub locations on the respective planets.

Very special thanks to all keeping the connections alive - much appreciated! :slight_smile:

DK Mall (Tana VII)
Gleam Universe (Alder)
Lantern Gardens (Raxxa)
EZPZ (Maryx)
Kaos Valley (Sorissi)
Grandeur Hub (Trior)

Ayalla

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Moved for moderation

Updated the portals list. Thanks to all who maintain connections! :grinning:

Gleam Universe (Alder)
Raxxian Sanctuary (Raxxa)