Fed up with players plotting rare exotic eathyams on circa

I am also going to farm specifically for bringing seeds to the community. Could have a seed lottery or farm gear lottery. Affordable tokens etc. So anyone can play.

3 Likes

The solution is actually simple. Don’t make the spawn locations static. As long as the spawn locations moved and were not predictable then no one could plot them. The fact that the plants spawn in exactly the same few spots is really the problem here as once those spots are beaconed there is one less plant available to the community while some jerk purposely blocks the spawn of the resource. But if you look at what the devs are doing, they actually encourage this behavior. So don’t expect it to change. You’ll have to become what you hate and do the same types of things to compete, or simply accept that certain resources are generally unavailable to you until they basically become worthless.

2 Likes

All resources are already variably spawned. They have never been static.

Plotting a resource is no different to harvesting it. And is a total waste of time.

10 Likes

If players were to heavily plot valid spawning areas for specific resources, would they start spawning in higher concentration within other valid spawning areas that hadn’t been plotted yet? Or would the effective total of available resources diminish as a result of this instead?

Alright… lets start plotting whole planet and leave just 20x20 plot space so we can farm those :joy:

2 Likes

we definitely should try that one day :innocent:

shame we haven’t PvP or I would bring my best slingbows and protect it with my mega strength and skills…:upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Nice footfall trap if you add in enough prestige and get a bunch of players trying to find a rare resource.

4 Likes

@cagian want some more ? can donate you some to the cause… got a large farm myself, but never going to sell, only been giving away.

4 Likes

If you have a few to spare that would be lovely.

1 Like

@Huntsman Thank you for the incredibly generous donation to @cagian and I for our exo yam farm. That was simply fawesome. :hugs:

1 Like

I still have these over here morag, waiting for one of you’s to collect :roll_eyes:

I’ll be on in 10 if you’re on? @fyreblade79 @cagian

1 Like

I have 10 exotic bulbs for giving away if anyone needs for getting a farm started.

I’m in my kip. I forgot you had some or I’d have collected them earlier. D’oh!

2 Likes

I forgot I had them to one side for you’s also! :sweat_smile: well they’re still there, I’m sure I’ll catch you or morag tomorrow.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m off to my kip shortly, but, I’ll be on tomorrow and find you if you’re on @illuminawtyness. @cagian silly moo. :rofl:

1 Like

Please just be patient - I maintain my estimate of 5 days (3 days from now) to fill my plot with exo yams and able to sell the excess seeds.

I will be selling them for 50c each seed. I’ll take reservations now, reserve up to 10 seeds per player.

Nawty if you have any spare I could use a couple pretty please have only ever found 2 seeds since they came out :disappointed:

1 Like

I still have 10 to give away from last nights batch if needed.

Even the hopper in your first screenshot seems to be looking quite disappointed… :frowning: I totally understand your frustration but this pic also made me smile a little…for someone to take the effort to put a beacon there…in the middle of nowhere…next to a bush…that probably can only be harvested once…come on :wink:

@illuminawtyness The seeds you put aside for Brick and I, please give them to Fiesty? We have more than enough thanks to you and Huntsman. :+1:

3 Likes