Gleambow Racing is Coming Back to Boundless!

Ahhh, my laundry folding jam. Works for just about anything, doesn’t it?

Shooting Stars was my go-to tune for the last Gleambow event. :rainbow:

IMG_0450

1 Like

Forged and ready to go!

4500 - AOE and DUR - Minimal Defects.

Found at Q-Mart

3 Likes

Gleambow is definitely my favorite event and will bring me back to the game for the duration. A couple of things I hope to see improved for gleambows round 3 though:

Some way to encourage group effort like regular meteors. After the first few days, I had to hunt gleambows alone because people wouldn’t participate in group hunts because of unfair distribution of rewards. Those level 6 gleam meteors were so awesome … but didn’t get to see them much because people didn’t see any value in cooperating.

Some way for gleambows and regular meteors to coexist. Regular hunting came to a near halt during the last gleambows event, because people uninterested in gleambows were frustrated with their hunting group splintering to pieces whenever a gleambow appeared. Though, I haven’t gone hunting in many months… Maybe I don’t care about this anymore. :man_shrugging: Replace all meteors with gleambows! :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Those are some good gleambow totems right there!!!

1 Like

16 posts were split to a new topic: Mods & Cross Platform

I’ll keep my reply specific to gleambow:

For most of the gameplay modding is ok with me. I wish we could all have mods but I get it. Maybe people could open source their mods and the devs could try to implement the most popular mods in game for everyone.

For gleambow, which is clearly pvp, they should be temporarily blocked or disabled if possible. That’s just my opinion though.

Maybe spawn a planet or two that only PS4 players can access just while gleambow is up? Just brainstorming.

Should have been just gleambow exos

2 Likes

Exo Gleambows better be twice as big.

…and in the shape of a Toasted Turkey. Gobble

1 Like

so you would wanna make a bit more harder for newer players? No thx.

1 Like

What are Exos? :crazy_face:

A temporary planet.

Will Exos have Gleambows?

Was thinking that too, level 1 and up gleambow exo’s!

With brighter colour palettes than usual but of course also the gleambows and no regular meteors there!

3 Likes
  1. exo planets could be T1/T2 for this
  2. newer players are gonna have a hard time anyway because they are slower
2 Likes

Can new players even craft the gleambow totem?

I know I didn’t get a compactor and elemental shards til Iate in the game, not sure if I was dumb or it’s normal to not be able to get those mats early

My point was… its exo… costs and if you are newer player you most likely dont even know what the f is exo.

I don’t think they can. I think it requires a coiled machine…I’d have to look the info up to verify. I think events should be 100% accessible by any player, of any level. If there are some gleambow meteors on Exos for maxed players, that’s cool…but they should fall on all planets, for all players.

5 Likes

Yeeah the more planets the better that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Slightly, Respectfully, Disagree. Lack of ability for some, presents opportunity for others. “Personally” I like the idea of needing to improve or adapt to achieve goals. (such as purchase Totems from me :slight_smile: )

Absolutely Agree. New players do need the opportunity to try.

Suggestion - Would others be willing to join hunts for gleambows? *With the understanding you have the possibility to not get many mats?

• Yes, I would join Public Gleambow Hunts.
  • No, I would not.
0 voters

I don’t think I would join, I mean at squach hunts I’m usually one of the meteor catchers so I would probably do quite good.

But I don’t want to see people fighting over rare color blocks :crazy_face:

2 Likes