Gleambow Racing Returns! Commencing 21st May

I’m ok with them.
Doesn’t mean I’m excited for them.

Wait so this is craftable? Wouldn’t it be better as a dropped item for the victor of the gleambow meteor? (Person who breaks the most of the gleambow, only awarded when multiple people on participating in the meteor)

We do need unique collectibles in the game.

4 Likes

A yummy treat… :grin::rainbow:

8 Likes

That’s awesome! But how practical will this be with fall damage?
Edit: after watching again, it looks like it might boost fall protection too

1 Like

Does anyone have gleambow totems in stock? I need to buy some

1 Like

For forged ones, these are the ones I know about - :slight_smile:

Original Forgeries at Nova Golda
Vegapunk Forge at DK Mall
Technomancers at Gyosha Mall (haven’t checked stock here in a bit but had some a few days back when I was spending time trying to find forged ones)
Lanternlight Forge (directions here - 'bargain' totems)

I’ve still got ones to give out to any who want to message, one per person, will try to keep that going for a bit.

2 Likes

Hope this is year round!

1 Like

Yep! :smiley:

https://twitter.com/playboundless/status/1262362523111751686

This will be huge for exo exploring - even without the jump benefit, would use it for that. :slight_smile: (The other foods aren’t too important during surface wandering for me)

4 Likes

But will it stack or I will need to chose between brew or pie?

2 Likes

This will be huge for everything! That’s really exciting. Builders, explorers, and especially hunters… I also plan on flinging myself as hard as possible at way more things.

3 Likes

So will.it stay forever?

1 Like

Just a guess, but thinking it will count as food so not stack with that but can go with brew? Would be great if it stacked, but if not, still got a great Exo and racing combo there with fast brew + this! :grin:

Not sure if it is forever either, but if it is say, crafted from a special drop here, will do what I can to load up while available, haha - and hoard for when the exos pop! :wink:

1 Like

Ive got Forged Gbow totems in stock at Q-Mart.

Full AOE and Speed.

DK mall. Mall portal D/E 65

3 Likes

They are pretty purposeful with their language choice:

Since it says ‘Prep’ for your gleambow, I would assume you could acquire this before hunting gleambows, which would indicate it didn’t come from their drops (but, still might only be crafted for a limited time - IE Snowballs)

Then after they say ‘once done chasing’ then you craft the props, which likely come from drops.

I am hopeful! It seems to be pointing towards forever buffs :slight_smile: yay

(gets out decoder ring to try and find more secrets!) lol\

3 Likes

How neat <3

6 Likes

Unfortunately my guess would be that they won’t work year round.

1 Like

Is the buff making the star trails in the clip?

Forged, 3x3 with action speed +30 or more for 9999c at Original Forgeries at Nova Golda Market!

3 Likes

I still have some +35 and +40 speed ones they come with a bit of magnet too.

3 Likes

i cant believe jelly has his own food! #blamejelly