Is baby wildstock feeling ok?

I was clearing an area for building when this little fella started acting weird.

3 Likes

its like he is trying to attack but stuck

1 Like

Yeah I noticed it because I could hear him trying to attack but the compass didn’t show any agro creatures

that looks funny :joy:
u have your unique trained wildstock

1 Like

Did you attack the creature, or did someone else do so?

I don’t think it was me, iirc all my alts can one shot those things at maryx. It probably fell from the sliced mountain behind.

Did you have the Shadow Effect Epic and drank a Super Innocuous Brew? I know that’s sounds very specific, but I recall someone else saying that this causes creatures to attack for no reason (not that there’s any reason why it might have caused the issue in the video above).

No I dont have that skill with that alt. Also I dont use those brews at maryx.

An invisible dev is using it to spy on you instead of coming in as a citizen. ConspiracyTheory#271.

1 Like

Its foot is stuck in the crack between two blocks (seriously)

baby wildstock: imma get him!!! imma get him!!! imma get him!!! imma get him!!! (has no clue hes stuck)

Looks like he’s doing a rain dance lol he should come join the Sages lol

1 Like

similar bug happened at my dodge bomb arena, but wildstocks got released after some time. The wildstock spins in a circle, doesn’t attack, but the creature is red alerted :frowning: it is also released after some time

1 Like

Oh mine was not even red I the compass.

basically the opposite

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.