Is something broke with this game?
That’s very rhetorical questions I agree, it’ because of the clicks! But let’s be honest … I try to make this as objective as possible (for me). There have been a lot of problems (again) during the last months. As you all know, I’m a long time fellow of this game and I’ve been always tried to be a voice of justice (i know - I often missed the point too).
So … In the past months, I saw a lot of new players on this board which is nice. But I also saw a lot of old players stop responding too which is really sad. My main concern is the current state of development (again). I already asked the devs for a change, more than once over one and a half years ago (here) and a lot of times more on other topics but it seems it’s been with little success.
So … Let me state my main problems whits this game and the devs again:
- They don’t care about our concerns … We had a lot of posts with problems, wishes or things that disturb us, but the devs stopped responding half way through (see here). As you see from only this minor example the last good answer is more than 14 days old. On a lot of other topics, it’s even more (eg. more than a year).
- They don’t tell us anything about their plans or concepts with this game. We don’t get any real answer about main “selling points” of this game (Titans, guilds, lore - just to name a few).
- There is no “real” visible progress in the dev state. We see a lot of screen art but it takes ages to find the way into this game … Why does it take this long for such minor things … Not to talk about bigger things … they take years …
- What do you try to archive (i know - this is kinda similar to question #2)? Do you have a plan? And if yes, tell us something about it!
- What is the role of “Sony” in this at all? You said (years ago) we get all features but you never stated which role sony takes at all. You ported this game to ps4 but on what price? I currently can’t see any advantage?!
- Do you plan a real RPG system? The current traits are kinds useless and don’t fit the RPG needs.
For now, this should be enough and I’m quite sure not any dev will answer with a sufficient reply. I call you, as follow backers to ask the real questions and to demand answers. I seriously like to get real answers and I also like to support this game which is currently impossible (at least for me). Please … please don’t tell me it’s “early access” (i already wrote a long answer to this year ago as I stated before)
Best regards …