Item Price Estimator
Today is the day, The day you know what the “Flying Oort” everything is worth. Now you can actually estimate what something is worth to you at cost. No more guessing at all.
Current Release - 2.1
- Input prices for every base item in the game and use those values to estimate the price of every craft-able item in the game.
- Accurately work out what kind of profit you can make by knowing exactly what it cost you for forging and crafting.
- Decide for yourself if the price is right, But remain confident doing so because your informed.
- Work out how much forging an item cost you, Simply enter the amount of each forging ingredient you used.
- Use data pulled from BoundlessSkill.com to easily see the current Average Prices for buying and selling for every base item in the game.
- Formula and Table should automatically update whenever @nevir updates the data pulled from the game for recipes. So downtime after an update to the game should be minimal.
- Compare your estimated price to current market prices from BoundlessSkill.com.
- When no data is found from BoundlessCrafting.com formulas for averages become broken.
- Prices can be inaccurate, Please register your shop @ BoundlessCrafting.com to improve this!
- Recipes for Fresh Vital Essence appear to be generating from the database incorrectly.
Suggestions and Offers of Help
Please feel free to leave me a message here, PM me on the forums or at my discord Lynxdragon@3196.
The biggest help anyone can be at the moment, is to register your shop and encourage others to! Forum link below;
The more that list items, the better this will be. Also, Its free advertising for your shop!
To have a usable copy of this sheet go “File > Make a Copy” and then edit boxes in green. Any issues post here or contact directly.
All estimations are considered just that, please use your best judgement at all times. This is only intended to be a guide only and not considered absolute in any way.
Information supplied here remains the property of Lynxdragon, Information supplied by BoundlessCrafting.com supplied by @Logandi and remains his property.
Information generated from @nevir remains his property.
As a sign of respect to contributors, Please ask permission to make derivative works from information supplied here.
Finally, Please consider the “Code of Conduct” when posting. I would like for my thread not to be locked because of other people not keeping their cool. Code of conduct can be found here Boundless Code of Conduct