It's beginning to look a lot like Oortmas... 2020 event starts next week!

Will those require candy canes? Or will they be simple to craft with items you can find all-year-'round?

1 Like

Just leaving this here. Bit of a bummer again with events

3 Likes

Wait. Is this the “announcement”?

1 Like

Here’s hoping that plural means there is another, separate, announcement coming.

2 Likes

Here is to a fix to the blink sec cost between t6 sovereigns!

1 Like

I like it. Just gotta be conservative with the special mats until you need one of the decorations. I don’t have that many places where I want a big feast sitting out for all eternity.

The birthday candles are the only ones I wish were year-round but even so I have a lot of presents to craft them as needed too.

As these new food decorations are the only of their kind, I am super pumped for this and getting to add a more immersive look to my house’s dining room and kitchen!

We’re also eventually going to get the display block that lets us place any mat on any surface so there will be plenty of dishes to build a feast with.

As soon as I read this I started singing Oortmas songs and didn’t stop.

Hopefully that’s not a holiday item too :upside_down_face:

It’s good to see that some people do like this system, though. With the economy, most of the time it doesn’t matter, but hopefully red candy canes aren’t prohibitively rare this year. I really wanted sparkles a few times since I started playing, but they are wayy too expensive for what they are.

3 Likes

And can we hope for some changes to the snow effect this year?

1 Like

*clears throat"

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

and I repeat, “WOOOOOOOOOO!” lol

Not gonna lie, I’ve been looking forward to this post for some time now lol. Really hoping I can get that super slick exclusive beard. I made sure I had all 10 of my characters made, just so I can get one on every character I own!

3 Likes

Can confirm, this is not “the” announcement/s :blush:

20 Likes

I Live on Houchus it always snowing dough can I get a oortmas :cookie: instead (^-^)

3 Likes

Should we start a list of tangle colors and locations for crafting tasty twinkles :wink:

1 Like

You need inverted weather. While others get Oortmass snow, Houchus gets summer time.

2 Likes

phew

The malcontent was beginning to bubble up past the snowfields.

2 Likes

Can we petition to get milk and kranut cookies on the item menu for next year? @Leahlemoncakes

2 Likes

Nope…it’s the same in my shop…

Free tools… As every year

“The same procedure, as every year, james”

Lol

1 Like

Wait…

What???

Oh wow I can feel we get some oortmas cats…

Pls mommy, can I have a few cats for oortmas <3

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Finata gets snow every day. And if you want it, I have a spanner with snowfall on it.

2 Likes

I would assume the forge effect covers that.
Otherwise its a bit useless.