It's beginning to look a lot like Oortmas... 2020 event starts next week!

No but I mean, like, a fix for this situation :

Because the forge effect might be the laziest way to fix this.
“Oh, you don’t like this bug, well here’s a way to turn off the feature just for you”… grrrreat…

4 Likes

Starter worlds include T1, T2 and T3?

It would be very nice if the red candy cane drop rate was higher, or even better, a gathering method to get them.

2 Likes

Am I right that there are no candy cane decorations? Just the ingredients? I think I saw those in my knowledge book and got confused :wink:

1 Like

Love this!! :star_struck:

6 Likes

… And REALLY love this!! :heart_eyes: :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake: (Always had a big thing for snowflakes!)

2 Likes

I’m surprised it isn’t just a white overlay! (I kid.) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :snowflake:

2 Likes

For the first night of oortmas my true love gave to me

The option to remove (or reduce) snow effects

3 Likes

Without having to equip something to do so :stuck_out_tongue: Yeah, I agree haha

1 Like

So there is definitely a way to get the weather buff of your choice stuck on permanently. Also, is it wrong to like, not report a bug you found? :joy:

ps. This is already a Support issue with the entire procedure on how to recreate.

Regards,

2 Likes

You mean other than PC master race?

1 Like

I’ve had a few messages to me privately about this so wanted to confirm on the main post!

Oortmas will also take place on Tier 1 & 2 Sovereign Worlds :grin:

(@bucfanpaka I believe you had a special interest in this :wink:)

14 Likes

Yaayyy!! Thank you!! :grin: :star_struck:

Got a treat for everybody…! :wink: (Maybe be more than one, let’s see the interest on the first!) Thread incoming shortly…

6 Likes

Special request for double the amount of meteors on Finata please thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Just half the amount on one of those other planets nobody uses :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

That’s awesome. Kids gonna be happy about this!
Happy Oortmas y’all :grin:

3 Likes
6 Likes

Sorry to be a bother - I can’t seem to get them to spawn on my T1 Sovereigns? Been to a number of region centers and both and they aren’t appearing, though got a spawn on Alder very quickly, so working for me on the permanents. Thanks!!

2 Likes

I was able to get one to spawn on Oortmas Land, but I had to walk to a different region from a platform. Not sure why.

1 Like

Ok thanks, good to know they’re working there at least! I’ll try walking around a bit. Got one real quick on Raxxa too, and got my first red cane. :grin:

That could be it, on the other T1 too I have, I was warping into centers - so maybe have to enter on foot? :thinking: