Lamp Ideas

I’m looking for lamp ideas, anyone would be willing to share some different model they saw or made? :smiley:

1 Like

You could check out the smelly couch for some ideas.

Located on Alder at the Towers of Power.

7 Likes

Can also go thru the TNT Lutrion portal, then into the portal named Phyre-Flys mansion/workshop. Inside the building before you will be some designer furniture and more. Dont forget to go up the ramp beside the left of the bathroom for more.

4 Likes

Here’s a few I’ve done.

The ‘town’ type I’m pretty sure I saw in a Nandor build. Maybe over at Fungi Forest.

The rest below are ones I’ve screenshotted around the game. Most of the pics have the world/beacon info. Some might not.
There are some seriously creative people playing Boundless :slight_smile:

Last but not least, remember you can hide gleam under another block then chisel the corner of the top block to let light out if you don’t want to have a lighting fixture in that spot. Works great anywhere.

18 Likes

@AdoraLupinatu

Oh that one is pretty! Would like to see that one with my own eyes! Looks like a snowdrop/“stardrop” flower :smiley:

The quoting didn’t work out lol

14 Likes

It’s at my place on Storis. Come by any time :slight_smile:
So glad you like it! Thank you !

4 Likes

haha May was faster, wanted to say same, love this lamp :smiley: ill take a closer look annd try to recreate it as hanging lamp at the entrance to my shop, it should look awesome combine with those wood poles :slight_smile:

3 Likes

this looks cool too

also gleam poles as light source

especially decorative used this way

6 Likes

Hmm, yeah, never thought those were light sources , but guess they are

SO much work to do lol

2 Likes

The poles are not as much as the blocks but they definitely have light. Since that time they also added the chests, cabinets, and vases in gleam and I think those are brighter than the poles.

Also while I was digging around for that pic I saw this:

I thought it might interest some people. I tried to get it to show the larger pic in the quote above but i guess you have to click through to expand it.

3 Likes

How most colors have some strong luminance version but not orange

1 Like

Here are some of my creations, not special but decent

17 Likes

Always loved the colors in the second to last. So pretty

2 Likes

as much as i love the raw gleam look that i like the glow it gives, to be honest i gont like the refined gleam look, it also looks strange chiseled, gleam poles and beams maybe gives less light but can be used as holder for true light source and holder for decorations :smiley:

my fav combinations for light source? laticed octigrids and plain trellis combined with laticed raw gleams :D, also metal poles with laticed gleam

1 Like

I usually just combine poles with gleam to make lamps.

11 Likes

Slap some doors on there and yer fancy!

4 Likes

Here are some of the lamps or light sources I created! All can be found in brandywine, I’m sure there’s more around but these are my favs

16 Likes

Last one is a nice candle holder!

2 Likes

9 Likes

Go look on YouTube : Ovis light switch

3 Likes