Mini contest: how many sovereigns will there be on XX date

New mini contest

How many sovereigns will there be at the end of Oct 31, eastern US time? Including creatives.

Please make your guess by October 25th.

Winner (closest) gets 100k!

Want more contests?
DKMall 2nd anniversary contests: basements, rooftops and amusement rides. 6 million in prizes! Also see tree contest

It’s back! Forest / tree contest 1 year anniversary at Naughty Hunt Lodge - 2.5 mil in prizes (so far) - all participants get 50k

4 Likes

500 total soverigens and creatives

1486 total (active and expired).

~689 active.

Some numbers to help others out make guesses: There are currently 1234 total sovereigns, 1211 active and currently 437 that will still be active on 10/31. None of those numbers take into consideration new worlds added or worlds that are fueled between now and 10/31.

3 Likes

Thinking about 723 between the 2

1142 combined

I feel a little pessimistic about how many worlds will be left but that might just a reflection of my own experience and the fact it’s 2020 when nothing has really gone right (2021 gonna be so much better, right?! :sweat_smile:…)
Hoping they’ll be more open to feedback on the sovereign creation process, value for money etc once the numbers settle down after a couple of months.

447 active

1 Like

630 active worlds

15 , just mine

2 Likes

948 active

150 yolo donkeys

active worlds

10 chars

2 Likes

ZERO! Muwhahahahaha :smiling_imp:

deathstar

Okay… maybe the Death Star will spare a few. Like maybe, 324 of them? :thinking:

5 Likes

Four Hundred and Ninety Eight

1 Like

499!
Four Hundred and Ninety Nine.

(Can’t one up your building, but I got you this time!)

4 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

666, unless we add Paka’s planets, then it will be about 18,678,456,129.

8 Likes

Irony is, I was thinking of picking that. The former, not the latter!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

… So I’ll go with, eh… 828.

2 Likes

Aw, I really wish it had been the latter. It would have shown you were the true owner of the 666 guess! :smiling_imp:

1 Like